Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Biker dude

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TheSilentToker, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Was at the bar and was chilling and having a coupe brew skies at the bar when i stated to talk to the biker dude. I asked him if he smoked and he said hell yeah. So i went out to his bike to smoke a bowl and we did and this stuff that was outrageous. After we smoked i asked him if he had some and he said yeah so he said he had a quarter. I handed him 120 which is standard out here and he handed me 40 back lol. Then he gave me his card and i went back to the bar and got trashed. What do you guys think of it.

Attached Files:

2. Idk look dank but would go back simply cus his seems like a badass and honest guy.. goodluck man.

3. [quote name='"BuRnTrEeS247"']Idk look dank but would go back simply cus his seems like a badass and honest guy.. goodluck man.[/quote]

I was so surprised when he gave me back 40

4. Thats some chronic dude. Get from him. Buy in bulk son!.(oz) brutha