Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bikeman learning to grow

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bikeman, Aug 5, 2011.

1. hows it goin to all still awake tokin in my time zone! im certainly no apprentice to the herb been on the go for about 18 years an have had enough of the crap thats knocking about my way! so sterted growin a red dwarf just over a month ago, just in the house no special lights just day light and at night iv stated to leave it in a well lit room. very supprised at how well its doin, lots of small white buds appearing and i can see some crystle. were do i go from here? let it grow natrually as its my first time or get the hand in the pocket an get some proper lights on to it ? b very greatfully for any 1s addvice cause all my m8s r tellin me this an that but they dont grow them selfs so they no nothing really!!!, :smoke:

2. id highly recommend GC's marijuana cultivation section. if your willing to read, there are plenty of happening-now grow journals updated regularly.