Bike Riding High

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by red_jesus, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Being high just makes biking even better. I can push myself faster and further. In my seat-bag I keep all of my bike essentials, and a cigarette case full of pre-rolled joints. Keeps me going all day long.

2. Riding, stopping for lunch and a blaze, then riding again is one of my favorite activities. So rewarding.

3. hell yea. i'm about to go for a ride.

there's an awesome trail i can ride to near my house. it goes all along a huge river, through a few states. obviously i don't ride the entire thing, but i usually get a solid 20 mile ride in. last two times i went, i vaped beforehand. love it.

i don't think i'll do the tech trails high though. the trail near me is dirt/gravel, but all flat. i actually get kinda bored with it when sober. another place i drive to has a lot of technical trains, and it's a blast. but i'll stay sober for those trails.

4. i fucking love bike riding high. Best was when I had my scooter (why did I ever sell that thing??)... felt like I was hovering around on one of those speeder bikes from star wars.

5. I've been too lazy to exercise lately been depressed....however after reading this thread, I'm going to buy a bike and try this....

6. I BMX, I haven't ridden high in awhile because I just got back into it after like 3 years (21 now and on probation for a year) but I would have a blast toking up at the skatepark and just flowing the funbox and quarter pipe, if I fell I didn't even give a shit, Id just do some type of tactical roll to my feet with a grin on my face and hop back on the bike and keep shredding, lol. :D

7. I bmx while i'm blazed, parks are always a lot of fun.

8. Fuck yeah I love this shit, this thread has inspired my ass to go chug some coffee, vape and ride. Fucking cheers, homies.

9. I actually tried this yesterday and I simply loved it! It makes me feel like an kid again, the next time I'd get high I'll do it again.

10. Buy a dirt bike and ride that high... its 10x funner just make sure to get some headphones because fucking cop sirens 24/7 dont help you have a good time

11. if you ride at a moderate pace its so nice just found out today, especially in the country

12. I smoke a bowl and then ride my bike to my dealer's house :D

13. I like writing

but it has to make sense

not strict though

14. yeeee i go on long bike rides with my friend all the time. He used to have a bike with no breaks so I had to go down the hill first and make sure there are no cars at the bottom lol. He would stomp his feet on the ground to slow himself down. Talk about bunk, once it was finally done and unrideable we threw it in a lake

15. Do it! Physical activity works wonders against anxiety and depression.

16. So much fun! I found a bike that was unlocked and both tires were flat, so I took it aired it up and I haven't had that much fun in a while.

Simple pleasures

17. This probably is one of my favorite things in life!!! It never gets boring. However, I do tend to ride much more than I would if sober, and when I get home I'm usually too tired and sleepy :(

18. bikethread, anchor dropped!

nothing beats hot summer nights on a bike

19. Just started exercising and found a decent route I can hit up. Will I get in trouble if I dont have a helmet and will be on the side of the interstate for a bit?

20. I don't even own a helmet... Plus I feel that weed makes me more aware and alert when I'm riding my bike. Just be careful (like no headphones when you are riding in places with intense or dangerous traffic) and you will be ok! At least that works for me.