Bike Riding High

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by red_jesus, Sep 1, 2008.

1. It's an old trek, it's dirt though, different tires would probably make the ride a lot smoother.

2. Yeah, I find it helps to ride really early before the suns been up much, or around sunset. It's a lot prettier too. I went at high noon today, it was really bright and came back drenched in sweat. I still enjoyed it and working out early in the day just makes your day nicer. The rest afterwards really nice.

3. one time I smoked a quickie bowl and went on a bikeride and found myself amazing at riding with no hands then another time me and my friends settled down in the woods and smoked about 15 bowls then rode bikes home. Since I was high before I thought I would be good at no hands again but apparently there is a limit cuz I pulled a quick faceplant shit that hurt

4. Dude, I love smokin a couple bowls and then hopping on my new old Trek 400 [​IMG]
    It's so amazing, I went on a 20 mile ride the other day before dinner, it was great. My legs are getting really strong too...

5. I love flying down hills on my bike when I'm baked...hell yeah.

6. That's how it's done. Been looking to get myself one for the past few weeks now. Just sucks that they're not cheap.

First time (which also happens to be the only time) I dropped acid I rode a bike around for a little bit. No hands too, was one of the best parts of my trip.

7. that was and still is one of my fav things to do baked.

8. I like biking up hills to work out, toking a bowl at the top and then flying back down.

Flying down a huge hill stoned is INTENSE.

9. That used to be my first method of smoking. Roll up a doobie and go for a 2 mile bike ride. I'd smoke the joint while riding, and the air current from riding would take away most of the smell. I would smoke a cigg after to get rid of 'Chronic' bad breath after toking up.

10. When i went to Amsterdam a couple weeks ago i saw a dude riding down a main street near a canal on his bike with two spliffs in each hand riding no handed laughing with a other dude lol...

11. I remember when I was riding home high as fuck from this guys flat. I was seeing everything in ultra stylish pixels like from Sin City or Resident Evil 4. The moon was silhouetted against the starry night with ambient elegance, casting its radiance across the typically dull pavement and illuminating my mind.

12. Just got back from a great bike ride baked off my ass. Nothing like zooming down a hill at 30-40 mph baked off your ass. I'm def gonna do this more often

13. I love riding my bike blazed. I ride the riverbed down to the beach or at this huge park by my house with trails an everything. it's chill.:smoke:

14. I've got a ten speed bike, I ride it almost constantly but riding it high is so awesome. It feels like I am riding on clouds.

15. I ride my fixed gear bike high a lot. It's great when its about 6:30 at night in the fall, and I'm just riding around my neighborhood with a good buzz. I love the feeling.

16. I just got ahold of my dads old 70's beach cruiser, now I ride everwhere.

17. i bomb hills on my longboard stoned :D:smoking::smoking::smoking:

18. Yeah i always ride my bike after blazing and i go down this Huge hill that leads to the next town over, you get so much speed its awesome.:smoke:

19. Fuck yeah! The deserts here are so bomb, especially when it rains and all the green wild grass comes in.

20. I don't have my liscence yet. I don't have anything other than my Schwinn. I always ride high. And I have to say, I don't smoke inside my house normally. I usually leave somewhere and go smoke, and the ride home after I'm high is always more enjoyable than the ride there. For a few different reasons, 1 is that it is later in the night, so there are less cars to piss me off. :D another reason is because I'm well, high! :smoke: