BigKeen In Tha House

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by KeenThaMachine, Sep 27, 2014.

1. whats up GC. I recently found this site and I F-ing love it! lol Any way Im Keen AKA BigKeen, or KeenThaMachine. I been growin for like 5 years I love it. Ive had some amazing results. Infact growing this plant keeps me in tune with nature and on an even keel with the universe. I take a very esoteric approach to growing. Marijuana is an ancient plant that humans have evolved with for thousands of years. There are many secrets within Miss MaryJane's firm cellular walls. I grow using Alchemy as an actual technique. I welcome all new advice and knowledge, and as always haters can blow me lol Check out my thread "Keen's Mystery Strain Chronicle" in the grow journals forum.  e86c77e591106dbddd84c2959a53f1cf.jpg

2. #2 TheAnswer121, Sep 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2014
    welcome to the city :wave:

:bongin:
    :gc_rocks:

i'm sure i'll see you around ;)

amen to that brother i love growing it keeps me centered i recently lost my plants and i wake up early in the morning and i think damn i don't have to turn my plants on feels like i lost a kid but sometimes its a relief cause I'm super paranoid every time i hear a car on the highway or plane over head i freak the fuck out i guess it comes with the territory 

4. You just gotta know in your heart of hearts that this is for you and that its something thats right for you. If I thought about all the things that could derail me I wouldnt be able to grow shit. To me, the things that could stop me are literally a tiny thought in my head. You gotta stay focused and keep your eye on the end result, wich is stick, dank, fat juicy, sexy, tasty nugs lol. But I totally get what you mean. I like to grow from seed and even when i get a male i feel bad taking its life. because its just that, a life form. And I always respect and listen to it

5. Thanx dude! Ill be posting regularly

6. i feel you there my girlfriend was recently setup by her best friend to buy cocaine for another friend it was a huge clusterfuck i had six detectives in my house litter lay sitting inches from the closet in which i had about 20 plants after that i decided to give it a small break its been a trying couple of months but i decided that its time to start back it takes a little persistance little more patience and a lot of cajones to do what we do 

7. Wow, ur very lucky. the universe must like you lol. Im just glad Im in a place were its legal and theres no big worries. Check me out next week Ill be posting some more pics in my Mystery Strain Chronicle. Im growin an unknown strain that i cloned off of a mother who was given to me. Pretty kool stuff.