Biggie vs. Lil' Wayne

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by meckinville, Aug 1, 2008.

1. imm not a big biggie fan but little wayne aint got shit i have heard like two good songs but then he is crap

2. If there even any proof of wayne in a rap battle?

Wayne doesnt compare with Biggie, wayne doesnt even compare to any rapper because hes just plain out right terrible IMO.

Its hard to come up with an honest one of the best rappers ever, but Biggie could def. be it..

3. For real, Lil Wayne is fucking garbage. I wouldn't even consider his ass a rapper he just spits his whack shit on the radio so some fuckin' 12 year olds can rock to it.. must be crazy to compare him to Biggie.

4. lil wayne is the best i dont give a F**k what you say

5. I have faith in you, that you will one day know what true hip-hop is. Only because of that Blue Berry Yum Yumm lyric in your siggy :hello:. +rep

6. Lil Wayne is a punk who needs a voice diffuser to sound cool. Biggie was a legend of hip hop and could freestyle with the best of them. Its like comparing ten cents to a thousand dollars IMO.

7. haha no but foreal i know what your gettin at with lil wayne...he is WAY TOO commercial and it makes his seem so fake and whack...i think he got a sick voice and spits a few good lyrics but shit like amille and lolllipop....tisk tisk

i know good hiphop/rap... by the way, any1 ever blasted some busta rhymes while they are tokin? damn he got a trippy voice

8. Are you serious? Have you ever seen Em freestyle before? Maybe you're forgetting hova?
    That dude spits off the top of the brain in studio, he would wreck biggie!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8WZ5gAspUhc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8WZ5gAspUhc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

9. biggie is of course greater than lil wayne
    but the GZA slays both

10. History will tell of Lil Wayne's greatness. Let's see who's remembered in 75 years, Biggie or Weezy :rolleyes:

11. I really hope you're kidding...ironically there's absolutely no way Jay can even approach Big considering all the rhymes that he took from him. He doesn't freestyle anything and of all Jay songs why would you choose izzo?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ybEZF4Vbe3A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ybEZF4Vbe3A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

12. all that has to be said....
    GIMME THE LOOT- biggie.

How many rappers have a word slurred on a album thats unrated... Ha that takes ba;;s
    Talking shit about infants..
    listen to it and then tell me who you think is best

13. I hope your not serious about this...

14. biggis is fire...lil wayne is good to but theres no comparing with biggie. your nobody till somebody kills you. jay z, big l , big pun so many others in the game that are crazyy

15. haha gimme the loot is my favorite biggie song.

"i wouldn't give a fuck if ya pregnant, gimme the baby rings and the #1 mom pendants"

16. BEST RAPPERS EVER. (in my opinion)

#1.Tupac - the realist to ever do it. his music had the largest impact on the rap game.always spits real lyrics and stays on topic.

#2.Biggie - unbeliveble flow and sick lyrics. destoryed freestyles.

#3.Nas - Murdered Jay-Z on Ether. Has some of the best albums ever

#4.Eminem - Rhymes crazy shit with crazier shit. uses good vocabulary

#5.Big L - Rhymes.nuff said

#546 - Lil Wayne - good rapper but VERY overated. a lot of songs the rhymes make no sense at all they just rhyme.

17. imo lil wayne in my top 10... barely

18. Neither, pac.

but I dont mean to troll. :rolleyes:

19. big l and and big pun are both dead.

20. lmao, im a pac fan more than biggie and even i will tell ya, this ain't no comparrison
    weezy can't beat ne1 in a rap battle, in freestylin prolly, but not rap battlin and IMO if ur gunna be number 1 u gotta make sure thats known n u gotta be fendin off others
    just like all the greats, eminem jay dre cube pac biggie etc etc