Biggie or Tupac

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by chiefdubleblunt, Sep 1, 2004.

?

whats your pick

1. Biggie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Tupac

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. rap sucks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. sup everybody i was listenin to my music and a couple songs came up with big and pac........just wonderin which of them you stoners like......or if u dont like rap at all......

2. both man! i can't decide between both of them, they're both great rappers.

3. Tupac... although hes not my favorite rapper....

4. I pick Tupac. Nothing against Biggie, I just think Pac had better flow and style.

5. pac had more weed songs

6. biggie doesn't even compare to tupac

7. i prefer to listen to Biggie, i like his style better......

i mean, Pac great and all, but in his last albums, he rapped about the same shit over and over again.....rappin bout destroyin enemies well drinkin hennessey, it gets annoyin after a while.......

the truth is, is that Pac is better than Biggie in an overall category, but flow and lyricism, goes to Biggie.........

8. haha well it looks like this is gonna end up bein 50-50.......

9. Pac is better but I still think Biggie is raw.

10. they both just blow my mind, i can't tell which one can jump arround and rhyme the best.

11. tupac-a legend

12. They are both legends. I have to give it to Biggie Smallz though for bringing it raw and lyrical. Rest In Peace to both. :smoke: :cool:

13. 2 Pac man. Hes a poet, genius, thug.. the whole package. Big is an ok rapper to me. But Pacs style, baddass attitude, and lyrical skills is wat get to me. Hes not my Fav. but he deffinatley on my list.

14. Most definately Pac for me. Biggie was a good rapper, but Pac was phenominal. One of the very few mainstream rappers that a) had some real talent and b) actually rapped about something other than bitches, hoes, and platinum chains.

15. okay this isnt a fair poll unless we know what side of the country youre from, lol naw im jus kidding, everyone from the east coast is prolly more for B.I.G i know i am, Pac's alrite in my books, but Biggie ripped it in "who shot ya?" find me a Pac rhyme that tops that. and im surprised about WestCoastStoner, being from the west coast, is a Biggie fan, rare, rare indeed...

16. It used to be 50-50 for me, but then i remembered, Biggie associated with puff daddy... puffy, sean puffy combs, p, and even the latest p. diddy. Might seem a bit irrevalent, but jsut because of "diddy" i like pac more

17. i used to be all for biggie...but i got into pac cuz my buddie listend to it. i think tupac is the best rapper of all time..noone comes close to him.

18. lol that CHRONIC IS FUCKIN' YA MIND up , it's all pac baby come on no doubt:cool: