Biggie and Smalls Seasoned growers gotta check it out ~~Unique bulb as well.~~

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by VisineRocks, Aug 6, 2011.

1. So here we have two Afghan Kush Ryders auto's. germed at the same time living in the exact same conditions except the tap root grew sideways in the rock wool (my fault) Since it grew sideways it didn't get very tall and well i almost murdered it with 1/4 nut solution because i couldn't get it under the leaves. We learn and GROW...
    Speks.

400w Aerogrow bulb. (MH with red spectrum) 24/0
    closet temp has been around 93-96F The room outside of it has been 65F ...so i think their wasn't a big enough air exchange i left the closet door open about 6-7 in and it cooled it down to 84Degrees F so i think I'm going to cut about 4inchs off the bottom of the door. Or should i put holes in it? Light leaks are not a problem. So i think the 4inch off the entire bottom would be fine for good suction. Correct?

2 DWC bubble buckets, 12 inch air stone laid diagonally in the bucket. Is this a problem i haven't found on small enough to just lay flat?

Myar lined closet.

Stanley blower setting 3 (Phresh filter arrived today :-D ) I don't see how to connect it with the ducting though both 4in...ill Google that though.

GH flora Lucas, added some new GH root enhancer it was great.
    wtf is the nute PK 13/16 ?? real name? RO water.

Small's has shown a lot of progress this week. It didn't start like reg nute burn the entire middle of the plant was slightly yellow so i thought it was the lights...i was wrong. Shriveled up and thought it would be a goner I flushed her and now her roots are long and hairy, the leaves are slowly coming back to the norm.

As for biggie not one problem its hole life Ph 5.8 constant Thick stem insane Veg and she showed me her lady parts today :).
    However i notice really tiny yellow spots near the tips of the leaves on the bottom (pic below) I'ts probably nute burn i just switched her to full strength 3 days ago. Should I wait and see how she does or take out a gallon and replace it with some fresh RO? No ppm meter.

Well what do you think of my first grow? Any comments or criticism is appreciated. I'm going to do the un-fuckable lst on the little one in the morning. You think its possible to slightly bend the huge one? Her stem is to thick i think. I just want to maximize my yield.

As you will notice on the big one i tucked the huge leafs under the little ones so the little ones can get more light. How do i know when and what to trim?? Any Links?

Attached Files:

• 275.jpg
      275.jpg
      File size:
      24.9 KB
      Views:
    • 282.jpg
      282.jpg
      File size:
      18.1 KB
      Views:
    • 281.jpg