Biggest youve ever procrastinated?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by WoodHouse, Sep 26, 2013.

1.  I've got to finish an annotated bibliography tomorrow, finish reading this play, read a chapter in my anthropology book and complete my math hw all by 10:45 AM tomorrow. 

You?

2. #2 0ri0n, Sep 26, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2013
    First, love the name and the avi.
    Was supposed to read pride and prejudice last summer, waited until the night before the first day of school to start it. Got 3 pages in and went to bed haha. Sparknotes ftw.

3. essays a couple of hours before class ... but still doing pretty good on em
    studying notes like a mad man right before a test

i'm a dance teacher so sometimes (a lot of times) i don't choreograph ahead of time and teach a dance right on the spot lol

4. I wrote a paper on a short reading we did 30 minutes before class. It was only a page long and double spaced so it wasn't even difficult. Which is why I waited so long hahaha. I did the reading just.. the essay man..

5. At least 4 years of high-school.  I didn't do any work.  Well I got the work from other people last minute and copied it.  Or I just skipped assignments.  Only worried about the important stuff and always did it last minute basically.  I waited long last semester I had like 6 journals I had to do over like 2 days..along with other work.  But it wasn't easy to do those journals.

6. 3 page essay due tomorrow and i have from last week until now to finish it but my ass is on gta5 fucking shit up lol.

7. fucking up son

get off that game already lol jk 

8. In highschool my history teacher gave us a month and a half to write a 1 page report and to design a poster board about a country/person we were assigned. I did absolutely nothing until the day it was due. He let us go to the comp lab if we needed to finish anything. Got my art teacher to give me a poster board and supplies, got on the computer at the lab an hauled ass. Ended up turning it in like 2 min after class.

Got a B on that bitch.

9. I did since yesterday. This essay got me up all night, all im writing is bs hahaha.

10. I'm Princess Procrastinator. But I usually pull it through in the end, I've typed papers during lunch periods before they are due, and I even put together a science fair project once two nights before it was due when we were given two months to do it.

11. I've been procrastinating that whole death thing for a while now. :smoke:

12. That really just shows how easy of a project it was.

It's amazing the assignments procrastinated on when they're the simplest things to begin with, especially in high-school.  I could've got A's easily but never opened a book.  Still graduated in 4-years so whatever

13. That whole grow up and be mature thing. It did'nt really look too appealing at the time, so I did'nt do it, or something, I dunno.

14. For science fair in 8th grade we were supposed to do some huge project. I waited till the day before made a poster board about electric engines and wrote the 3 page paper. Which i did study alot as i was interested so i did that part. For the actual project i brought in my skateboard and said had hooked up an electric weed wacker  with a belt system to the wheels and rode around on it. I told they i didn't have the weed wacker present as my friend's dad needed it back :laughing: got an A fuck ya.

15. I was gonna smoke a bowl@ 4:20 p.m ended up smoking @ 4:29 p.m got high as fuck

For my birthday buy me a politician

16. I had a biology project that was assigned the 2nd day of class and was due the beginning of the last week of the semester.

Never started it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. My whole life has been a big procrastination. Just some perks of being intelligent I guess.

I turned in a whole semester's worth of homework on the last week of school, the teacher still accepted it, and I went from an F to a C :)
    & I didn't do anything throughout the semester. HS was too easy, but I procrastinated way too much.

18. Same here, story of my life.

I have a 50 page philosophy book to read and comprehend, a couple busy-work worksheets for my orientation class, and a three page paper to revise for my writing class all due by tomorrow.  Can't seem to get off of GC for some reason though  :wacko: .

19. I procrastinated my entire last year of high school. still managed to pass by finishing all my shit in the last week.

20. I was really bad about procrastinating in high school but I got better about it as I got older.

I remember my junior year in high school everybody had to write a huge research paper. Plus I was in AP english so instead of 10 pages it had to be 15...I started it around 8PM the night before it was due. I was up all fucking night grinding on that paper....it was on alternative energy and fossil fuels. I finished it at 7AM...ended up getting B+, which in hindsight was a miracle considering most of friends spent weeks working on their papers and didn't even do that well.