Biggest Yield Under a 400 Watt

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by WeedManJF, Oct 29, 2008.

1. 1m x 1m x 2m jardin 400w maxibright hps 4 good berry clones in 20l pots 4inch inleting fan 6inch expel fan rhino filter veg 3 week or up to 20inch usually flower 56-60 days and I get 3 0z each plant some times 1 out the 4 might pop up with a surprise 4oz people keep harping on about how much this how much that u can't tell its all about the neutrients for me I have my own recipe and I get these results with ease

2. Ive had 14oz dry off a 400w.

3. 14oz dry from one plant?? Naw.

4. Who said one plant. you plant. i had 1 trainwreck that produced 3 and a half oz if not abit more due to taking testers naughty i know but means must. i also had 2 kalashnikova's that produced 4 oz each, if not a little more, due to testing and i had a mutant kalash that turned out pritty crap, was one of those 3 branch things, off that i pulled 2 oz, all this was dry, so i take into account the bud i robbed from my plants and if not quite 14 oz then was pritty dam close. At the minute im only flowering 1TW. im just seeing what i will pull from single plant, this one has been flowering for 4 weeks now, will post pics later as im sitting in the garden smoking some TW, for this cycle i bought a new bulb and with the thunder storms last week it blew the bulb. In the space of 2 days i went through 3 bulbs because of the weather. luckly fella in grow shop said he will xchange it. He asked if any power cuts, told him NO sir, , wink, wink.

5. 9.2 oz's off one plant using 400 watts...my best yet.

Hope to beat that some day. :)

6. Sorry, forgot, i also have another TW flowering, but its only been in a week, and i also have 5 superbud that are vegging at the min, just in time for when the tw finnishes, pics will follow later

7. Can well belive it. what strain, conditions etc

8. That sounds more realistic, sorry I must have thought 14oz from one mutant bush! lol. My yield usually only hits 3oz, pushing 3.5oz pp but this ends up a not bad yield as I do 12 at a time.
    I'm currently doing a pure bubblegum strain and tried new methods of this supercropping and the plants are a lot smaller than usual, in 2nd week flower and are all about 3 ft so I don't think I'll get as much out of these but next time I'll let them get a wee bit bigger in veg.

9. Interesting post I am doing 3 tents right now with 400's in hydro settup. I have a journal http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1068589-trainwreck.html and myt plants are huge. 3'x3'x6.6' tents and my plants touch all sides. Gotta load new picts today or tomorrow but I am guessing more then 8oz's a plant honestly. 7 more weeks and I will let you all know for sure how much I got. But I am hoping for close to 400 grams a plant. And to be honest with the size of the plants and the stalks I think I am gunna get close. Remember 1 plant per tent. So 14oz's from one bush i don't think is far off honestly if grown properly and u have a bit of room.

10. CHECK THIS OUT .... [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4FAqd8-Xmw[/ame]