Biggest yield of quality bud you've ever had off 1 light?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dabs710, Aug 26, 2017.

1. What was the light? Grams per watt?

How many plants?

Strain?

Grow method?

Plant training?

Other details?

Also, toxic PGRs and similar shoddy methods don't count.

The bud has to be regarded "high quality" meaning people would regard it as potent, clean, etc.

• Like Like x 1
  2. One auto I pulled was a solid 3.5 ounces, that was my biggest harvest. It was a blue Himalayan auto, this was prob 5 years ago. LST in DWC. I actually have a journal on it also

Auto Blue Himalayan Diesel *pics*[​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 5
  3. Lot of questions lol

Mine is harder to say but my flower room is around 10'x12' and runs two 1,000w HPS lights. It's harder to say because I run a "perpetual" setup and only harvest one plant at a time every oh, let's say week to two weeks. Each plant is different but I usually harvest around a half dozen ounces per plant - sometimes a qp, sometimes a half pound - different strains etc change things. I usually keep 6-10 plants in there at a time.

My veg area is quite a bit smaller and is where I simply run the lights 24/7; is where I always keep an assortment of clones and an assortment of different sized vegging plants. The day I harvest one from the flower room I just select the biggest and healthiest plant from the veg area to replace it.

This works good for me. I don't have time or patience to trim a whole room at once. I also know I got off track here lol

All plants are grown in homemade organic soil, with basically (usually) all components coming off of my property. I'm able to garden indoors using just tap (well) water this way.

J

• Like Like x 8
  4. You got a kick ass grow Mr. Jerry! And from what I've read you've got the soil down pat as well!

Fem Auto (Amnesia Haze) Come on in and share your auto grow! This is my first

Bag seed grow journal (Flowering)

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 12
    • Like Like x 8
    • Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. #8 MickFoster, Aug 26, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
    I once got 9.5 oz. off 1 Nirvana-Pure Power Plant. 600w HPS - Waterfarm.
    The most off of a single light is a little over a pound for 2 plants - 650w LED - Coco.

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. #9 Bravedave, Aug 26, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
    23 zips. 600w MH/HPS
    6 plants.
    Augmented peat based on Promix HP but with a bit more dolomite, perlite, and myca.
    Veg nute: Jacks Citrus (20-10-20) adding Epson late veg.
    Flower nutes: Jacks Citrus (20-10-20) combined with Feritlome Flower(9-58-8) combined with P2SO4 (0-0-50) to produce something around 10-22-26 and epson.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  7. 23 Z's off of one 600w? That's pretty gosh darn good dude! Kudos!

J

8. That was a couple years ago...but I average a 20 with the same setup...but with slightly different nutes.

• Like Like x 1
  9. i have came very close with my 1000 watt hps to yeilding a gram per watt a few times but im happy with 1.5 lb per light [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 9
  10. Oh my Lurd that first picture....cheers to that! Are you currently seeking new friends? Lol

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. #15 Tbone Shuffle, Aug 26, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
    IMG_0472.JPG I've been running a platinum p450 and a p900 in a 4x4. The last two crops have been around 20oz's of jarred cured buds and a pound of larf buds and sugar trim to make edibles. I only count the 20oz's and say I haven't even topped a pound a half in there yet but if I counted every single crumb bud my totals might be much more impressive. I tend to throw anything small and airy into my edibles paper bag at trim time.

That's 770 watts 566 grams out of two plants. 0.735 grams per watt but that is only the higher quality buds. Blue Dream last round and White Widow. Blue dream was bucket DWC and around 12 oz's. White Widow was promix/perlite 7 gallon and around 8oz. Fed mostly GH nutrients with some other AN and botanicare supps.

The Blue Dream got so top heavy it fell over when I was trying to change the water and broke some branches that I taped up. After about 6 weeks it was falling down all over so I couldn't remove it from the tent and risk breaking off colas. The White Widow barely squeezed in next it and became a cramped rectangle shape.

The best pics I have of the blue dream were about 5 weeks before it fell over the first time. I also had an air pump failure so it could have been better. I think I'm really going to put up some good numbers with my new quantum lights next crop. I'm dropping to about 500-550 watts so it will be much easier to do well grams per watt. IMG_0541.JPG

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 7
  12. Friends are good to have LOL ... first pic was grown flood and drain in 3 and a 1/2 gallon buckets of hydroton, tap water, gh 3 part, no supplements, cheap bulbs and a strain called Grand Dawg Tahoe

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  13. @stoner719 - the picture above - I've seen this only a couple times (twice) myself over a very long time... have you ever figured out exactly what it is or how/why it happens?

J

• Like Like x 1
  14. It's nothing to impressive but I got a little over 16 zips from a mars ll 1600 from 4 plants and It blew 25 Diodes in week 7 of bloom growing Ice, Blackjack, Papaya and WW from nirvana in a 4x4 using a support net. I have 2 Blueberry's under a 550 Quantum board. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  15. Had a Blue Dream joint I bought in OR and smoked in the parking lot of Multnomah Falls. It was very good...So I bought more in WA

16. Looks pretty darn good to me dude.

Quality over quantity all day long...

J

• Like Like x 1