BIGGEST SESH YOU EVER HAD

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Gorditacrunch420, May 18, 2018.

1. The biggest session have ever had , would have to be when I was around 16 years old. Me and some buddies I now call my brothers, were in my homies room, we all had a quarter pound of weed at the time and there were 4 of us. We had 8 foot long raw cones, 100 blunts exactly(504 goodie naturals) and 50 extended joints(raw), with an ounce of weed broken down for the bongs

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. #4 CBDBurner, May 18, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2018
    Lol whatever man this is one of those stories ya save for the kids on the playground. Not one ya try to dish to a bunch of adults.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. You would struggle to get threw 5 joints of my weed before you either greened out, or was just to wasted to give a fuck... bit of a tall story mate ....

Currently growing Sour Chiesel

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yeah brah I can dig it like this one time I was so wasted with MY bros whom I call brahs, and like, bro, shit was so cash

• Funny Funny x 4
  5. the fact that you have the exact amount of blunts, etc remembered makes the story a little hard to believe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. I'm trying to make a story out of this. You didn't say you all sat up and smoked the whole thing.....?????
    Are you saying this was the first time you ever saw a pound of weed?

7. Biggest sesh I've ever had was on a houseboat trip with a good 10 or so of our closest friends (12 total including myself and my then boyfriend/now husband) We made 24 or so firecrackers and had a full sandwich bag of weed although we only smoked out of a bong. Only about 4 weren't knocked out by the firecrackers (to be fair we were all drinking prior and some had definitely drank more than others leading up to this) and one of the girls burned her hair while attempting the bong so there was really only 3 of us who got to enjoy the high.

8. Biggest sesh I ever had was when I was 17. It was my homies 18th bday so we wanted to turn up. My homie and two other people decided to have a smoke sesh. We decided to go camping in the woods to smoke. I brought two ounces of Cherry Haze and one of his buddies brought 1 ounce of OG kush to the sesh. We all rolled blunt after blunt after blunt. We were like trains with all the smoke blowing. It was a good night I got high as giraffe nuts.