biggest regret in life?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mur, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Not beating the fuck out of my dad when I was 11 and he attacked mum and the car with a crowbar.

2. Going to university so young. Got into a shit tonne of debt that I'm never going to be able to pay off. I mean I've got a degree and everything but I'm now working a dead end job. I left nearly two years ago now and I've virtually got no career prospects because there simply aren't the jobs available in the industry I want to go into without me getting into even more debt so I can do a Masters and then a PhD.

Only positive was the freedom. It's basically 3 years of only having to worry about a few things, the same shit you worried about in school and sixth form: exams, getting laid and whether your dealer is on call. You get to extend your teen years by 3 years before the real world catches up to you.

Should have waited a few years.

3. Pretty much. I was selfish and scared and lost me someone who I would have been able to spend my life with. Live and learn I guess

4. LOL that aint shit, i got about 4000 hours in a game.
    fucking come at me bro..

5. I got 28 days of playing time mw3. Thats alot of fukin time. But i do love it

6. My bad mix of guns and drugs. I dont know. Sometimes I think about throwing my present life away and going back to it all..

7. This is pretty much the backbone for mine. I started gaming hardcore when I got my ps3. It was pretty much my life the last 3 years. All I did was play CoD all day. I stopped talking to tons of people. I had a decent amount of friends in middle school and almost none in high school. It was until the beginning of this year when I actually started doing things. I started skateboarding again after stopping for 3 years. I met tons of new people from skating and then I got into BMX. Which is my main hobby.

During that time I was just so negative and didn't care. I'd rather just stay home and game. The few times I did make plans with people I ditched them to play PS3. I just regret not being social and having fun like I do now. I feel like I missed out on so much. All the school events. The chances to meet all these people. I haven't been to any school dance/game all 4 years. And have all these great times.

My senior year is pretty damn good so far tho. I'm alot more fun now. I actually have friends now and people to talk to. And things to do. It's much better like this. Although I still play some cod at night. ;)

noting some weed cant help you get through tho ;p

8. thats how my senior year was. Things changed a whole lot that year. I had friends to hang out with and places to travel to.

9. Too many to count, man.

10. Fucking with roxys. Don't. Something so small can take over your life and it's so hard to get out of..:( Depression and addiction, woohoo
    it's a love/hate relationship

11. [quote name='"BlazinEls"']Fucking with roxys. Don't. Something so small can take over your life and it's so hard to get out of..:( Depression and addiction, woohoo
    it's a love/hate relationship[/quote]

Yep completely feel ya balzin..
    Speaking the truth listen to him not into em yet don't fucking touch them destroy your life fuck relationships up ect

12. "and how would you like your eggs? scrambbled or sunny side up"

sunnyside up....

those eggs were awful

13. The one that got away... Out of my basement of course. Should've gotten better locks.

14. [quote name='"Maui Wowiiee"']The one that got away... Out of my basement of course. Should've gotten better locks.[/quote]

Go retina scanner or go home.

15. People that are saying girls or that I should have fucked her are lucky, there will always be other women. I have a few big regrets. Number one would have to be getting addicted to opiates. I failed community college and wasted thousands of dollars not to mention the time I spent working to earn that money. It really had a huge impact on my life. Second would have to be totaling the 2003 Acura rsx type S that my parents bought me in high school. I won't have another car that nice for a long time. It had tinted windows, leather, 6 spd manual, 500 watt jl audio amp and a 12" JL w6 sub. Man I miss that car. Number 3 would have to be not hanging out with more people in high school I could have had a much better time and probably avoided drugs.

16. Failing to understand what my wife meant when she asked for a pearl necklace. Actually, I might regret that the least.

17. At this moment drinking so much this month.....think I am becoming an alcoholic but fuck it why not right now I truly don't give a shit

18. Getting 2 DUIS before I even turned 21.The first one was when I was 17 in high school for smoking weed witch was total bull shit. Then on new years I got my second one for drinking,I was trashed I don't even remember getting in my car or driving at all.Had to do a month in jail and lost my job because of that.Now I'm a felon and basically treated like an alcoholic.I don't even really like drinking that much.I'm $10,000 + in debt and its almost impossible to find a job,won't be able to get my license till 2017:(. I know how lucky I am to not have killed anyone or my self especially since both DUIS involved car accidents,but sometimes I wish I would have killed my self instead of having to deal with all this bullshit.

19. Then again.NO REGRETS,JUST LESSONS.