biggest regret in life?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mur, Aug 1, 2012.

1. grilled or no grilled onions
    he said.

grilled,......

got dam no grilled, why the fuck am i missing you so hard.

2. so far it probably has to be my experience at college last fall semester. i was at a notorious party school, and i had numerous chances to get laid, but i ended up falling for a girl that had a bf back home. ended up spending half my time with her and she didnt even drop him for me in the end. fuckin bitches man

3. selling my mickey mouse chain =/

4. Growing up I had a severe speech impediment as a result of sub arachnoid space enlargement(too much water in my brain when I was born..) As a result I had a difficult time making friends since that coupled with my problem overthinking things I was crippled to try and branch out and since I figured I would get made fun of or what not. '

Due to this I only hung out with one person basically throughout high school(the rest of my younger friends was more due to proximity of my house, we didn't have anything in common..) Due to that I had a dreadful high school time(if only I branched out since I have found since I started blazing heavily and talking more that most people like me if I kick it with them). What I would do to be able to go back and slap the younger me..

You would think me and that kid would be life long friends right? Nope after high school he joined his brother's frat and wound up breaking into my camp and stealing my rent's volcano. I mean my older bro got it back and what not and I keyed his car but still thinking about how a supposed best friend did that makes me pissed..

Also to make matters worse he had the best weed in town so I had to act buddy buddy with him if I wanted to get that fire.

TLDR: Due to poor speech I hung out with only 1 kid in high school. Kid after high school robbed my family of a volcano vaporizer.

5. Dropping out of college a 2 years ago because I was putting one to many drugs up my nose all the time. I'm back in school now but man what a couple years that was. Lots of wasted money and blown opportunity's but I guess I had a good time haha.

6. [quote name='"Mr.Burnsalot"']Dropping out of college a 2 years ago because I was putting one to many drugs up my nose all the time. I'm back in school now but man what a couple years that was. Lots of wasted money and blown opportunity's but I guess I had a good time haha.[/quote]

That's all that matters!
    Damn. I tried to have that name bro. I tried to have it

7. I did a solid 1000 on the original CoD back in the day and I miss every second of it.

8. gettin on the Dats.

9. Being a pussy bitch for too long before finally waking up, wish it could of happened sooner.

10. Doing unmentionables and smoking cigarettes.

11. [quote name='"OtherWorldlyGuy"']Doing unmentionables and smoking cigarettes.[/quote]

I of course am intrigued

12. Got to be the countless number of girls that wanted to have sex with me in high school when i was too fuckin dumb to realise, but hey the future holds a second chance for that :D

13. man, i was gonna say that if THAT is your biggest regret in life, then i am SUPER envious of you! ..however i did just read that you said its NOT, so im glad..cuz having a girl be the biggest regret in a mans life is SO lame!!!

ME: its DEF. being addicted to one of the worst drugs known to man.:(..... always a bright side though, this addiction has taught me so much about myself and the world around me..when i see the ignorance of the peers around me, it astounds me at how little they know of this crazy ride we call LIFE.

i regret certain things, but understand that every choice ive made has brought me to where i am now, and that, i would never change.:smoke::smoke::smoke:

14. Biggest regret is not smoking weed before class today.

15. Pushing away the only person I've truly loved.

16. Fucking up a really good fourteen year friendship over stupid shit. Still trying to fix that.

17. Zero regrets.
    How did I become the happy, high, sober, sexy, intelligent, educated, silly, spontaneous person I am today? My past; I am a product of my past.

Therefore, I have no regrets.
    And nobody else should have any either.
    It's not like you can change any of them anyway! You might as well turn the lemons to lemonade and move forward.

18. Starting unmentionables and ruining my life for 3yrs and counting....

But right now not talking enough when me and her where hanging out she was way into me until the end of that night now its probably hanging by a thread

If shit don't work out this time I will be so fucking close to ending it I will probably be stuck in a psych ward

19. Cutting off the best relationship I could have asked for because she didn't like me getting stoned all of the time...

... Sigh... Just had to bring that memory back... Looks like I'm not going to bed anytime soon...

20. [quote name='"rainbowsunshine"']Pushing away the only person I've truly loved.[/quote]

This.