biggest regret in life?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mur, Aug 1, 2012.

1. That's pretty shit man. I have to say that my closest friends would be there for me however.

2. Not fucking the voted "cutest girl in my graduating class" or taking her to prom. Missed some cool points on that one.

3. Loosing her.

4. College was my first time having freedom cause my parents was so strict back home. So I didn't do anything but party and smoke weed, I only went to class so I wouldn't get kicked out the dorm room. If can go back I would've actually did my work then partied last. Now I'm going to the military but I will get back to college life after my 4 years is up.

5. I feel you on that one brother. :(

6. I'm sorry to hear that man. :(

7. my biggest regret..may be the fact that I can't delete the concept of "regret" in my mind

8. normal dry or tumble dry....

mother of god what could of been will never be anymore,tumble dry you shrunk my fuckin sweater

9. Not fucking this bitch I met on this cruise last Christmas. <\3

10. Not fucking this bitch in H.S., this was before I started blazing so I was a dumbass for not following the process. Fucking facepalm man.

11. My dad told me the same thing, except he included everybody. Boy it's too true, i wouldn't even trust my family (only my nuclear family) to stick by when things get rough.

12. I really do not have any substantial I always put my noggin to work while making decisions.

13. Oh boy where to start, so many things. I regret self-harming because now I cut whenever shit gets to be too much, straying down the path of hard unmentionables, fucking up in high school, getting caught smoking weed in school, and fucked up a lot of opportunities with girls I didn't even know I had. Whatever, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger I guess

14. Not calling my Mom on the day she committed suicide (Saturday). I was waiting until the next day, Sunday, Mother's Day, when the rates would have been lower. My brother had sent flowers to her- they arrived an hour too late.

Granny

15. Honestly mine is smoking so much weed the last few years. Its making life worse. Im quitting for at least a few months and well see where life takes me from there..

16. Choosing instant gratification time and time again.

17. #77 raven46, Oct 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2012
    Word.

I let myself become addicted to weed. Yes it can be addictive for some people. Time to cleanse but think Im gonna stick around here for a bit

18. wow....:eek::(
    that's awful

19. yeahhh high has been killed time for another bowl....... condolences

20. [​IMG]

This thread gives me feels