biggest regret in life?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mur, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Both regrets happened sorta recently, my biggest: cheated on my ex girlfriend, i really liked her, bad move dont ever cheat guys!
    most recent: got high before a math test and failed that test got a 50 on it. dropped me down from a 95 to an 85 right before the end of the quarter! pissed me off.... wont ever smoke before a test again.

2. Not fucking this chick from my college who wanted my dick and is now a front-page model

FML. i was such a noob with some girls that wanted it, it makes me think, wtf.

3. Getting caught high by my mom for the first time lol

4. Two words - alcohol, morphine. Destroyed years of my life and burned many many many bridges. Miss alot of people because of it.

5. Wow america needs to get with the times and stop charging people to use a fucking ambulance. An AMBULANCE for fucks sake.

6. I don't really regret anything, since every decision I've made has led me to where I am... and I love my life.

But, if I had to choose, I wish I had've stuck it out and finished school.

Oh, and visiting this little town called Borroloola near the QLD-NT border in Australia. That place did nothing to enrich my existence, and I'm frankly surprised I made it out unscathed.

7. Being a coward with the girl who made the girl of my dreams look like this

Attached Files:

8. No regrets. Everything I've done, I wanted at some point.

9. Eh more things than I should, but treating certain people the way I did. Doing certain unmentionables. Also not fucking the multiple girls that threw themselves at me because I decided to be faithful to a girl who ended up fuckin me over. Yeah I shoulda fucked those other girls.

10. :eek::bolt:

11. Deciding (with my ex girlfriend) to abort the kid we we're going to have. Things between her and I went south real fast after that. Definitely my biggest regret.

12. she said soup or salad

i chose salad:(

13. never masturbating

14. Right now, it would be getting caught for all the dumb teen shit I did/still do. I'm still paying for that shit. Once you're in the system they do their hardest to keep you coming back it seems. All the money I've spent on court costs.... that's like a pound of weed!!! :mad:

Sometimes I regret dumping my ex, but she was a psycho. Still dipping it in every now and again but I gotta kick the habit.

15. I dont really regret anything.. if I had done things different I wouldn't be where I'm at today.

16. I think the thing I mostly regret is not listening to the advice of my father earlier. He told me friends are well and nice but they won't be there for you and family will. I always disagreed with that, I thought my friends would stand by me, help me out if necessary, etc. I went out of my way for so many different people I know, not just lending them money, but my free time, my vehicles, and so much else and in the end now that I'm broke and jobless I'm left sitting at my house realizing I never really had any friends in the first place.

17. Same exact thing happened to me bro. And its my biggest regret too. Had the perfect girlfriend, been with her for 4 years, just waiting to ask her to marry me. After the abortion, she got lost I guess :S I started burning after I lost her

18. Crashing my s13..

19. R.I.P. s13 ^^ lol