biggest regret in life?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mur, Aug 1, 2012.

1. #21 Tree Of Life, Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2016

2. Doing mushrooms and drinking Bhang the night before University finals. Still got 68 percent somehow but it was a fucking chump move.

3. I've got not one thing I regret.

4. dating my last ex man those were bad times

5. [quote name='"Metridixal"']Doing mushrooms and drinking Bhang the night before University finals. Still got 68 percent somehow but it was a fucking chump move.[/quote]

I bet it was a very eventful night...... In your mind at least. :)

Biggest regret?

Three words....

"Sure, why not?"

6. Fucking my hot female 8th grade teacher and then punching my principal in the lower back, sending him into a wheelchair for the rest of his life (when he questioned her teaching style). Mom gave me a stern talking-to.

7. #27 thekey2, Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2012
    defiently wasting away my high school years. I didn't talk to nearly as many girls. No prom. Low g.p.a and overall i honestly didn't do shit except smoke pot. which is what i do now.... so i guess... i regret my whole life... :( or on the second thought .. :bonging: *cough* it aint too bad..

8. [quote name='"thekey2"']defiently wasting away my high school years. I didn't talk to nearly as many girls. No prom. Low g.p.a and overall i honestly didn't do shit except smoke pot. which is what i do now.... so i guess... i regret my whole life... :( or on the second thought ..:bonging: *cough* it aint too bad..[/quote]

Haha sounds like me. Luckily scraped by with a decent 3.2 gpa and got into all the schools I wanted to. I've already changed my ways for college though

9. yah i had a 2.1 I'm in college now and things are looking up. Im actually pretty damn smart, just a bit of a pot head at times :smoke:

10. I don't have any regrets...

11. Not taking my time getting that last but off. Just all buisness these days.

12. #32 zjsladek, Oct 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2012
    Not boning every girl who ever gave me the opportunity.

That and discovering KFC. I was so fit, in shape, looked good, nice abs, strong. Now look at me. haha but it's all good. My bank account regrets it more than i do.

13. This is also my greatest regret...I can't remember all the ones I did, but I remember everyone I didn't...:(

14. Getting caught with weed, losing all my families trust

15. Not being by my moms side when she passed away. :SAD:

16. I know I'm not supposed to mention other drugs, so forgive me...

Trying heroin. Did wayyyyy more harm than good. I'm lucky to still be alive.

17. Not being able to raise my own goddamn son.

18. not learning an instrument or not realizing my bad eating habits early enough when it would have been far easier to change them

19. My username choice idk what I was thinking that night, aparrently I got HAF off of bongs or something:confused_2: but oh well..

Nah just fucking around ^ on a serious note I gotta echo Reggae I regret my eating habits thus far.(Just started to eat fruits but still can't force myself to eat veggies even though I know how retarded that is...)

20. The list goes on and on and on.