Biggest Regret in Life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by erin3825, Jun 7, 2012.

1. I didn't see a thread about this... Sorry if there already is one.
    Anyway, what's your biggest regret in life, or the time/situation you would most like to go back and do again if you had a time machine?
    I'm trying lately to live life with NO regrets...
    However I do have a major regret from a while ago.
    That is I regret wasting so much time dating my ex :( he treated me like shit and now I see how much time I wasted being with him when I could've been having fun.
    I like the single life :hello: lol

2. #2 TokingOwl, Jun 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2012
    I would say my ex that completely broke my heart and I still have trouble getting back on my feet. But Mr. Cudi always told me you live and learn. I don't regret anything. Life is precious.

3. Awww I'm sorry :(
    But yeah Kid Cudi's great :smoke:
    Hey you're from Ohio too!?
    If you don't mind me asking what area?

4. fuck no live life without regrets.

actually every time i said i hate my mother, i do regret.

5. Yeah no matter how many times you say no regrets... There's always a few.

Better love your mom, you only get one.:)

6. Hard to live with no regrets.

I regret acting like a spoiled brat as a little kid. I know I was only a kid, so... I guess most kids are little shits from time to time. But I sure wish I had appreciated my family more when I was younger. Especially my grandmother, now that she's gone. I regret that I didn't spend more time with her, and that I never got to thank her for all the things she did for me.

7. [quote name='"erin3825"']
    Awww I'm sorry :(
    But yeah Kid Cudi's great :smoke:
    Hey you're from Ohio too!?
    If you don't mind me asking what area?[/quote]

I live around Akron. My name is Aaron too but I spell mine the cool way.

8. Aaron is generally male spelling, Erin is generally female spelling.

I have no idea why that is. Seems rather pointless, doesn't it? They're basically the same name. :p

9. That's cool:) I live near good old C-Bus... & do people ever spell it the wrong way?

They are, but they aren't. It really pisses me the fuck off when people are like "Do you spell your name with an A?" Or they write my name and just spell it Aaron or Aarin or some other shit.
    It's four letters. Not too hard to learn. I'm a girl, and I'm Irish. So if my name's Erin, how hard is it to figure out which spelling I use?
    Lol sorry for ranting but that's my pet peeve.:mad:

10. Out of anything you've ever done since you stepped foot on this earth, you have never done ANYTHING that you wish you hadn't? Hard to believe;) lol

11. I'm not going to reveal my name here, but it's a somewhat-uncommon name with probably dozens of different spellings.

I definitely feel your pain. :p

12. Sucks, doesn't it? Lol.
    I remember when I used to go to Catholic school there was this librarian & we had a boy named Aaron in our class too. She would call off names for different things and whenever she said Erin/Aaron, one of us would be like "Which one?" And she'd say "I said Erin/Aaron..." with this bitchy attitude. I guess she pronounced it slightly differently? I dunno. Sounded the same to me when I was 8. :D

13. [quote name='"erin3825"']
    That's cool:) I live near good old C-Bus... & do people ever spell it the wrong way?[/quote]

All the time. Aron and Arron are the most common mistakes. At my old work my name tag was Arrin.

14. Try as I might to pronounce them differently, they both sound exactly the same to me. :p

But at least you don't have to correct each person on the pronunciation a couple times before they get it right. :laughing:

15. I got a completely different name in one of my yearbooks once. I can't remember if it was middle school or high school, but I guess they decided to just give me a new, more common name. :p

They got the first two letters right, at least. :rolleyes:

16. Ahhh I hate that! Lol well at least you know you or me will never spell that name wrong :D

17. :eek::eek::eek:
    I would've sued. Legit. I hate when people spell my name wrong. Usually it's my last name, which is long and German... Not that hard to spell if you sound it out, but a lot of people just guess... badly.
    Anyway, what'd you do when you saw that?

18. My biggest regret is probaly that I never played in a Marvel vs. campcom tournament I was really good when I was like 6-8. My dad use to take me all over to play different people at different stores and shit I use to beat almost everybody I played except for like 4 guys. My dad had never heard of one and I didn't find out until much later that I could have entered a competition.

19. Ehh, it wasn't a big deal to me. I just laughed it off... I'm pretty sure it was middle school, maybe 7th or 8th grade.

Struck me as funny more than anything. :p