Biggest Pet Peeve?

Discussion in 'General' started by Iceman420, Nov 22, 2010.

1. The biggest Pet Peeve of mine is total ignorance. I tend to get this from politics and political fights between some people i know. I absolutely hate ignorance in conversations and verbal fights. It only makes me continue the fight, when actually I can just stop talking and move on, that ignorance tends to sit on my shoulders for the rest of the day.
    What's your pet peeve?:confused:

2. but ignorance is bliss....

3. Being late or other people being late for anything. And I do mean anything. If you have to be some where or say you will be at a certain time then dammit be there at that time. How hard is it? I hate ass draggers:mad:

4. When people chew with their mouth open and smack. It bothers me big time especially when I'm trying to enjoy my own munchie food, I don't want to fucking hear you..

5. When the traffic is slow, and people use the right hand exit only lane to get as far as they can. Specially when im behind them and they end up practically coming to a stop because theyve run out of room.

6. That reminds me, i hate when you stop at a red light, AND THERES NO ONE! When that time of waiting, i could have just run the red light, and continued driving

7. When my girlfriend doesn't want to have sex..getting on my nerves real bad here lately..

8. When people drive in the "fast" lane and go slow. Even if the speed limit is 70 and the person is going 75. I mean, get the fuck over. Honestly. Fuck, pisses me off just thinking about it.

/roadrage

9. Haha someone tried passing me by doing that not too long ago. Good thing I was feeling nice that day, I would have given him a good run.. possibly resulting in an accident, but that's a different story.

One of my pet peeves is when people in the passing lane go the same speed as the person in the right lane. I can't think of any non-driving related peeves at the moment.

10. Mine is when the damn weed guy keeps you hanging. Or when anybody keeps you hanging and waiting for hours and keeps saying "I'm on my way", "be there in a bit", or "I'm leaving in just five more minutes" for hours.

11. Pet Peeves