Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Biggest nug?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BruceWake&Bake, May 14, 2009.

1. So whats the biggest nug you have ever gotten? Pics would be very much appriciated.
    (sorry if this has been done before... i cant search on the ps3)

2. My biggest nug was 21 grams, unfortunately I lost the pic :( it was just some dro but it was a really nice nug, and this was back in the day when i was new to smoking :cool:

3. Several ounces many times off of outdoor colas. Nothing like a 3' long, thick dense cola :D

4. The day I hold that I'm going to cry:)

5. A friend of mine and I many years ago had a swordfight with two huge colas. Busted them up pretty good in the process but we had tons of the stuff, and we just smoked them afterwards.

6. Nice i would love to see a pic of a bud that weighs a few ounces.... no........ i would love to have a bud that weighs a few ounces ..

7. I would just rap a huge blunt rap around it without breaking it up and smoke it. Stems and all.

8. I don't grow but I got a 9.6g gram nug of papaya when I was in Montreal last month, check it out

Attached Files:

9. Last summer I got a 16 gram nug. I'll try and find the pic.

10. I tried to rep you but I need to spread it around more first. You are my hero:smoking: