Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Biggest nug

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by oofthedoof, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Today I picked up an oz of fast skunk, there was an 8.3 monster in it! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386476327.262313.jpg What's the biggest nug you've ever had, weight+picSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Biggest nug, 1/2 pound.

3. Solid nug: 12.3g

Compressed vacuum sealed nugs: 31g

4. 14 grams. Stem was 3 grams

5. Bullshit, no stem weighs 3GS even a cola stem

6. #6 Thicken Dense, Dec 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2013
    Sour Diesel, don't remember the weight

[​IMG]

Here's another solid nug from my first year of growing, unfortunately this is the only pic I have of her (400w light, lol)

[​IMG]

LOL, could you imagine getting a stem like this in your bag?

[​IMG]

8. [quote name="Not Sure" post="19123540" timestamp="1386495854"]LOL, could you imagine getting a stem like this in your bag?[​IMG][/quote]That's how I imagine non medical statesSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Pretty much anything you grow in a non-medical state is better than what's available.

10. A fucking cannabis plant does not know if it's in a medical state or bum fuck Egypt. What does medical vs non med have to do with the thickness of a stem? They make thicker stems to support BIGGER buds.

11. #11 Sgtstadanko707, Dec 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2013
    He is saying when you buy a sac in a non med state there is a chance of getting a stem as big as the stalk. You know joking like all they get is sticks and stems in thier weed. Take it easy.

You know like the one in the op pic. That is just a bad trim job and thing should be broke down more.

12. Yeah I meant to type .3 grams. It was a brittle thin stem with a cannon ball shape bud on it. Pretty hilarious looking actually