Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Biggest nug youve ever seen

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by shreddingfrog, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Hows it going fellow blades? I've heard some pretty crazy stories about giant nugs but the biggest I've seen was just under 1.5 gs.

2. Bought a 1/4 dealer gave me one big ass nug

3. I've bought 1/8th before in a single nug and it was glorious. Biggest I've seen is probably closer to 1/4 though.

4. [​IMG]
    This Lemon D beast was about nine gs. Haven't had a pickup like that in years sadly...

5. I've seen an 8 gram nug of some shit called sleepy hollow. It honestly looked like a purple turd but it was dank as fuck

6. 28 gram lol..one giant cola i didnt break up

7. [quote name='"TinTizzy"']28 gram lol..one giant cola i didnt break up[/quote]

Daaaaaaamn, I seen't a cola of my buddies crop that was 25 gs before he broke it up. Called it a big 'ol weed dick.

8. image-2317838777.png

Hopefully it shows haha this is the biggest I've ever gotten it was almost 8gs as for the biggest I've seen around an ounce just chilling on a giant stem

9. I got a 6 gram nug one time.... but it was mids..decent mids tho. really should have taken picture of it.. but when i got home to my camera it was broken in half:(

I currently have a 2.2gram nug of sour d tho.. its beautiful:)

10. I have a few 4 gram nugs of sour diesel in a mason jar in my desk but this tops all those... 14 grams white widow

Attached Files:

11. Last year I picked up an oz of some Sour D and 21 grams of it was in 3 nugs. I think there's a picture of it somewhere on this site.

12. HELLO MAMA!

One question, what are you going to do with the stem?
    Build a raft?

13. Biggest I've personally bought was a 6g nug of white gasoline. But ive seen a few giant nugs on a plant that hadn't been weighed which were probably about a half ounce each.

14. Geez haha I thought a 2-3 gram mug was big you guys just proved me wrong.

15. The bigges nug I've personally ever had was a quarter.

16. Biggest I've seen - A half zip
    Biggest I've owned - 8 grams

17. The biggest nug I've had was 4.7g when I weighed it out.

18. Had half ounce in one nug, was pretty awesome lol

19. quarter nug of the fluffiest stuff iv had in ages.

looked fuckin massive!!