Biggest Mistake You've Ever Made

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by iLoveWeedAllDay, Aug 22, 2011.

1. I for one, have made so many mistakes as I'm sure everybody on GC has growing...

Name one of the worst mistakes that you've ever made.

I'll start the nonsense!

My first time growing I noticed my fan leaves were hiding light from my bud sites so what did I do? I CUT OFF EVERY SINGLE FUCKING FAN LEAF OFF.

Hahah

2. I let my plants outside to get some all natural sunlight while I was moving my grow equipment into my friends basement.. his pups got ahold of 3 budding white widows that were 4 weeks in D:::...

they were stoned as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!(3 of them puked) it was quite hilarious..after I got high /:

3. #3 iLoveWeedAllDay, Aug 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahah oh shit. Mine are 1 month into flowering... I couldn't imagine

4. Widow? if so..they must be all smelly and icy looking..m.m takes me back to 2 years ago..good times..better than growing this bag seed shit..smh, hard times befall everyone at some point I guess...

5. My biggest regret by far is ordering seeds from Nirvana. I had it in my head that seeds from Amsterdam would somehow be better just because Amsterdam is famous for bud. The nirvana seeds were horrible genetics....and I live in NorCal where I'm surrounded by great genetics. It was a huge waste of money. I've still got on OZ of bud from those plants that I won't even smoke it's so bad.

6. 3 Auto flower bubblicious from Nirvana. Yanno they don't smell too much... Kinda wish they'd smell more since I sank money into a diy carbon filter.

They look good.. My second grow..never harvested obviously ^^^^

I hope they stink in their last month!

Man I've done so many stupid things I don't even know where to begin.

7. #7 iLoveWeedAllDay, Aug 22, 2011
    Yeah agreed. No more Nirvana from me either.

Can you buy seeds from those
    dispensaries? Or are you just resourceful?

8. lol..nirvana..I personally wouldn't buy from dutch seeds. if you read that grow guide on the site you'll realize that it seems to be run by one guy..who's sorta an idiot.. or at least when it comes to his personal opinion, which obviously has no true scientific standing..lol

9. I once mixed neem oil at about 4x strength and sprayed a plant that would have yielded about 2 lbs. As soon as the sun hit her it looked like someone took a blowtorch to her. Talk about a stoner screwup(ahem) miscalculation. Needless to say, I don't get ripped before tending my plants anymore.

10. College...and stuff at certain jobs

11. NEEM OIL!!! its ok for plants..but i've heard people died from getting that into their body..I know its natural and comes from a plant..but still..

12. I try not to drink more than half a pint a day. Seriously, where did you hear that?

13. my biggest mistake was not starting sooner:cool:

14. #14 iLoveWeedAllDay, Aug 22, 2011
    Riiiiight! Dude I do the most stupid ass shit while tending my plants bahalaaaaazed

15. #15 iLoveWeedAllDay, Aug 22, 2011
    Love that

16. Haha nice stories I pretty recently too, was going to mist my girl and I had smoked a blunt of sour d med stamped, and accidentally grabbed a bottle of frebreze and began misting my girl. She didnt show signs that it bothered her, but it was one of those head slap moments :/

17. i saw the cops park in front of my house about 10 years ago. so ... i cut down and shredded 5 plants that were two weeks into flowering. i chucked it all into the back yard all in about 45 seconds. i went to the front window just in time to watch the two police officers walk to my neighbors house to inform him that it is illegal to park his boat in the front yard so he must move it. whew... i have learned alot since then.

18. Overfeeding.. :smoke:

19. Put a 400W bulb in the wrong socket, the that was attached to my 1000W ballast BOOOOM!

20. When i re potted a FLOWERING PLANT i ripped the root ball in half......but it turned out fine nothing happened :confused: it drooped a tiny bit but that's it.