Biggest Joint You've Ever SeeN?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mur, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Here's mine LOL:

[​IMG]

no but really, in real life I haven't seen very big joints. I usually smoke out of vapes or bongs, although my favourite is smoking blunts. fucking love blunts

anyway, what is the biggest joint you've ever seen?:bongin:

2. in person? ive seen a king sized zig zag filled up all the way, but its not that amazing cuz a full blunt is even bigger and who hasnt smoked one of those? the biggest one ive seen in a picture is of that old asian lady. i wanna fill up one of those huge ass cigars one day. you know, like a fat rich guy cigar.

3. I've smoked a foot long blunt with a few people at a party once..never a big joint though.

4. I baught bob marley papers down in south carolina and they were 1.5's. stuck 2 of em together and the joint was around a 3-3.5 gram. Fattest joint I ever rolled, I smoked that on the beach. Ill never forget it

5. Filled one of those extra long rolling papers...that's about it.

6. biggest joint ive smoked was a 10 cigarette joint with 2-3 buddies, was pretty good :)

7. the one i stuck in ur mums box was pretty big, well it had to be really, look at the size of your head

8. ok... thanks bud. :rolleyes:

9. Ever seen those single roses that you buy wrapped in plastic?  Well, they are wrapped cone shaped.  I've stuck papers round half of it to make a nice cone then packed it with around 6 cigarettes and way too much weed.  Was a very nice smoke indeed.

I'd love to stick papers round the entire thing and make a giant cone from the whole thing but that would be fucking huge - you'd need fairly heavy, thick papers for it to stand up to the weight of it all.

Once you get over a certain size they become difficult to hold and get a bit too floppy but thicker papers might work.

10. The one on the tommy chong youtube video on hashbar tv it was fucking enormous