Biggest Joint Youve Ever Rolled/Smoked?

Discussion in 'General' started by BurnAFewDown, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Whats the biggest joint you guys/girls have ever rolled and/or smoked? We had a weekend beach trip with like 20ish people a few months ago and on the last night we decided to roll this guy up with a couple foot long Element papers. If your familiar with them there are a foot long but only the width of a normal paper so we had to attach two together to make it wider. We started with just over 14 grams but quite a bit fell out while rolling it so we just rolled a second normal sized joint with the rest. Only 3 ppl threw in on it so we couldn't make it as big as we hoped and it was the last of our weed. Came out to 13.2 grams with the crutch so it was probably about 12-12.5 of buds. It took 2 people to roll it. One person to support the ends so it wouldn't fall apart while the other rolled it. Took me and my buddy about an hour from the start with grinding up the bud in a small grinder to actually finishing it up. Then took dabs to celebrate rolling it before and after we smoked it hah. What's your biggest joint?

1396562670814.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  2. I'm hopefully gonna be rolling 7g into a joint for 4/20, can't imagine how that's gonna be, let alone 12.5!!

3. I met this Scottish guy (who's from Nepal) in Barcelona and I just scored some bud on day like 5 of my trip...so I ask em if he can roll joints (was a beginner at the time) and he's like yee mate I used to roll for fun. Anyway, he makes a 7 inch joint with maybs 70% tobacco and 30% weed, it was about a 5/8ths of an inch at the tip. We smoked it late at night walking around the Camp Nou, I gotta pic but its on me phone. 

• Like Like x 2
  4. #4 Stormy Sea, Apr 4, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
    Honestly hate huge ass Js... just seems like a major waste to me, since they're constantly burning... Rather roll a few small ones and keep 'em passing...

Anyways, biggest one I've rolled, down there.. it's pretty small, still felt like a waste when we were smoking it though haha.

Oh, and there's the smallest one I've ever rolled, LOL....  for comparison... :p

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  5. Two papes long, two wide, filled with kief and wax and hash and oil on top

• Like Like x 1
  6. Packed a half ounce in one of these back in high school. 6 or 7 people passed it around. Started leaking resin in the end yuck. 
    http://www.grasscity.com/img/products/blunt_super_cone_mango.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. #7 BurnAFewDown, Apr 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2014
    What kind of paper you plan on using? I've rolled a few 4-5 gram joints with normal zigzags that I just made double wide with 2 papers and an 8 gram J with a few king size papers. Once you start using foot longs you really need two people cuz it would hold its structure under its own weight.

Just know these things are not the best if tryin to get high, they waste a lot from it smoking itself. I mean there was 20 ppl on it so that made a big difference, but still felt the need to take a few dabs after the joint hah

Edit: it went around once then like 10 ppl left then after the second time around there was only like 4 of us left to smoke the last 5 grams haha

8. #8 BurnAFewDown, Apr 4, 2014
    I 100% agree with you, that was the biggest waste of a half O I've ever seen. But we were on vacation and fuuuucked up and decided there wouldn't be too many other chances to smoke a half ounce joint. So we decided we might as well allow 20 ppl the chance to smoke their first and maybe last half ouncer haha. We still had about 3/4 of an ounce of shatter left so we weren't hurtin.

9. I've got a set of Raw footling skins but I'm just gonna see whether I need to use one or not, depends how much the weed comes to once it's ground up!

I'm not the biggest fan of massive js but they's always funny and it's 4/20 so might aswell.

10. Was it running badly? Seems like that would be hard to control. Ours was running so bad at times that we would just break off the running part and shove it into a bong haha

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yup I agree with that

12. I rolled about an 1/8th into a king size for me and this chick to smoke. She's like "I gotta take a picture of this." Stupid bitch...

We blazed the whole thing though.

13. Never been big with joints or blunts. Probably this blunt my friends put an eighth in then put some bho on it and sprinkled kief on top. It was dope but id rather have just loaded all of it in the bong haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  14. Smoked a few cross joints that were close to 4 grams.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  15. 7 gram blunt ftw.

• Like Like x 1
  16. #16 IvGotMilk, Apr 4, 2014
    I was at a party last week and a guy there rolled a joint that consisted of 12 regular skins (6 alone, 2 up/down). It was the perfect roll and smoked perfectly!! It was lit in the garden room and I only got told it was lit when it was half smoked... it still felt really good to smoke such a perfectly rolled fat joint 

• Like Like x 1
  17. #17 BurnAFewDown, Apr 4, 2014
    With a single wrap? Swisher or what? Rolled a 7ish gram dutch a few years ago, while out on a boat in the middle of the lake around midnight, couldn't see for shit driving back haha

did the brown apple betty one on 4/20 one year. my brother, friend and roommate and myself rolled in the roommate's suburban on country roads blazing it down. we used a whole ounce of bud. after we cleaned it and stuff it was just over 3/4 oz. bitch was so huge you could feel the heat coming off the cherry from the other side of the suburban lmao.

19. Biggest I've rolled?
    About the size of your dick. 

I call them one-hitters.

[​IMG]

I'm just kidding.  :smoking:  :love:  :hide:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  20. Rolled a 9 gram blunt with the boys back in the day..

I'm sure there's pictures of it floating around in the Internet workd

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Finmmmn

• Like Like x 1