Biggest Joint ever

Discussion in 'General' started by Stashdacash, Jul 30, 2006.

1. Hey whats shakin people.....I was curious as to what the biggest joint you have ever seen or smoked wieghed in at ?

2. a measley 1.5 J it was in the bob marley huge papers lol

3. THAT is just . . . sick . . . that's too much marijuana to be put into a single joint, that's such a waste it makes me sad. Do you realize HOW many people could have gotten high off of that much weed if it were done over a series of sessions using a bong or vaporizer? Even a spoon would have been more effective, but a fucking huge ass joint that had to be constantly relit?

As Master Shake once said concerning how many birthdays went on during the course of a single year:

"Hundreds . . . literally, hundreds."

Such a waste . . .

4. Lol you would probably hate to see my video then.... lol i rolled a 2 ouncer for a smoke video i made

5. :eek: 2 ouncer! Holy shit!

6. hell yeah thats alot lets see the vid

7. It was some good Mids... Wasn't the chronic...And didn't hit to well till about half way down...But fuck we smoked for hours....

8. now thats....just beautiful:eek:

9. Why thank you :) was a bitch to roll :)

10. i can only imagine but damn you did a good job

and that girl in the vid is pretty hot to:D

11. the most i've rolled into a joint is about half an oz and we got fucked up off that thing that night ^^

12. that kid in the whiet hat was pulling for madd long and all you see is a little ass cloud of smoke lolol Ill blow a bigger cloud off a .7 joint.

13. Dude... that's just a damn good rolling job.

14. Thanks :) i wanna roll a quarterpounder for my next vid

15. I've rolled like a 1/4 into a joint before. But two ounces? damn.

16. Not sure how many people here have been in downtown Vancouver on 4:20 but outside the art gallery we had a QP blunt. You could see where it was at all times by the clouds of smoke. Hit it once and I was done lol. :smoking:

17. there is no need for a joint bigger than 1.5g

anything bigger should be rolled into another joint and another joint.

i'd rather have 10 1.5g joints than a half ounce rolled into one joint.

i agree with infinite awesome, it really is a waste.