Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Biggest Impact The Herb has had on your Life?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by monstermesh, Aug 21, 2011.

1. For me. My eyes have improoved, my sober maturity level has increased, my work ethic aswell.

2. I know what you mean by sober maturity level, but work ethic? Not for me , haha :smoke:

3. I still have my intestines fully in tact

4. No more back pain

5. yeah i went back to contacts from 2years ago bc my eyes improved as well.

6. Smoking weed chilled me out. People who were unaware of my habits mentioned the change in my personality, even though they couldn't point to a cause. I loosened up. I worry less. I'm more upbeat and relaxed, even when I'm sober.

That is, if it weren't for the fact that it seems the rest of the world is aligned specifically to be a huge buzzkill :mad:

7. I was an angry kid growing up with alot of hate. i was introduced to our beloved mary jane and i am now the most level headed human being you would ever meet. also i suffer from chronic pain from major surgerys on my ear from a Cholesteatoma and was pumped full of pills causing stomach pains and plenty of other symptoms and addictions. i prefer to take a more herbal route now, i feel healthier now and i kicked my filthy government made habits. All i need is a strong strain and i no longer have ear pain for the night. I CAN FINALLY SLEEP! thank you ganja... thank you.

8. a lot of my personality changed in a good way..i used to be a douche bag lol was angry at things and was a dick to a lot of people but i was a kid back then so part of it was just growing up but i give a lot of credit to ganja for making me who i am today :D

9. I have a better understanding of myself, and others that play a big part in my life. The only way i can describe this is that I realize what kind of person you are because of herb. It's hard to describe but I'm sure some of you blades know what I mean.

I wish I could say it has fully taken away my back & neck pain, but it's only when I'm high. :smoke:

It has changed my attitude towards society, politics, religion, and science. For example, I used to just kind of go with the flow and believe in God, and jesus and the works, but when i started smoking the herb, I actually looked into religion and made my own choice, so now I'm a proud atheist. :cool: It has also opened my eyes to things I've completely disregarded in the past like: Jazz, B-Movies (Grindhouse,Exploitation), And shitloads of other shit I can't think of right now. :bongin:

10. Makes me feel good.

11. Screen the bad "friends" out of my life.

12. It made me a criminal. I don't know how it could get worse

13. Finally something that puts me to sleep fast and keeps me asleep all night.

14. #15 monstermesh, Aug 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah seems strange but im more inclined to work or do something i would otherwise not in the past ( stoned or not) since ive been hittin the bowl more offten

15. i was a huge asshole to people i think. but now i am too kind. and ive been able to grow up and solve issues in my life quickly. i also am more independent now.

16. I stay on task more and I get work done faster with more creativity.

17. the worth of silence and the appreciation of little things.

I smoke primarily at night to help me get ready for sleep(bad insomnia). But for an hour or so I smoke and just sit. Take the time to listen to the world without cars beeping, people yelling and phones ringing all the time. Take a break from listening to the couples fighting, boss's demandings, engines roaring, and sirens blasting.

In that hour I pay attention to the couple sitting in the park across the street, content with solely each others company. To the crazy cashier in 711 dancing when he thinks no ones looking. Or simply how the wind slowly rustles the leaves on the street. Seeing those little things that make people happy make me happy. to know that its still possible to be happy and love life with only the basics. Passion to live.

When I think on it, it wasnt being high or anything that made me realize this, but simply the value of taking some time out of everyday to appreciate loving having nothing, even if you have everything.

18. #19 doobie masta, Aug 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This made me smile, no joke dude. This is the fucking truth! I do the same thing, just smoke at night and enjoy the crickets make that funny ass noise that im hearing right now.

19. i can control my anxiety alot easier, and it has changed the way i think about life