Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Biggest hit ever taken?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GrapeSoda, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Alright, I want to hear everyone's story. What's the biggest hit you've ever taken? Give details like what you were smoking out of, strain, how high you got, etc.

For me, the biggest hit I've ever take was from this 18" bubble bong. Me and some of my friends were smoking some decent mids, above average stuff for high schoolers here in central Texas. I had my lungs completely filled, the whole bong was still milk-white, and I somehow managed to still get it all. It wasn't pleasant to say the least, but man, I was gone :smoking:

2. I've only ever hit like average size bongs, but I've seen someone do a gram in one bong and clean/snap it. Was mad :smoking:

3. Oh, and by the way saw this is your first post, welcome to GC :)

4. [​IMG]

5. Like a .3 snap of dank. I am sure I would be able to do more but I'd rather not.

6. Thanks man

7. sorry to f up the thread but how come i cant start a new thread. dont make fun. this is dead serious. i was hammared the other night and wanted to start a thread and i could not find the button to click on. i looked for like 20 minutes. is it possible not to be able to or somethin?

8. It's directly to the left of the page selector thing

9. the biggest bong rip i weighed b4 hitting weighed .9:) it kicked my ass down to the couch instantly!

10. I was smoking with some kid who had a volcano. We took turns filling up the bag all the way and seeing how much of it we can hit at once. I almost got the whole bag but my lungs were just filled to capacity.

11. I really wonder if it would be possible to do like 2 grams or something, never heard of anyone doing over a gram. Would be amazing to see anyway haha

12. biggest hit ive taken was from a 20oz waterbottle made into a waterfall with a tinfoil bowl. the bowl went down about 3mm deep and the weed was packed at least another mm or two above the rim and completely full. had a guy light it and ended up using the whole bowl pack. the smoke in that bottle was like nothing ive ever seen and i cleared it in one hit, proceeded to the bathroom, coughed for 5 mins straight, and went to the couch. my friends said i turned green at one point but i was so baked i couldnt have gotten up to go check lol. i looked into a cup (clear with fishes on the outside) of water and i thought the fish were swimming around in there. : / couldnt drink it lol good times

13. Holy shit man, that's ridiculous haha

14. Last night I took a huge rip from a bong, held my breath, then I drank a cup full of beer and exhaled... damn :smoking:I drank that whole night

15. I've told this story a few times on here since its also the story of my first time. But anyways, biggest hit ive ever taken was out of my friends neighbours bong. Me being new to smoking i was not able to work the lighter and slide while inhaling very well so I let my buddy do that. Him being stoned completely gapped so me not knowing what was wrong just kept brewing and brewing until he realized that he fucked up and pulled the slide.

fuck was I ever stoned:smoking:

16. one time i packed a half gram and doubled up on a lighter i pulled it but i coughed like a mother fucker probably couldnt or wouldnt do it again the taste was awful

17. .5 snap of some beasters in a large straight tube bong. It hit me pretty fast but dam it was the nastiest tasting rip... so strong and bitter tasting. The aftertaste reminded me of fuel in a way haha

18. my buddy and i both have very strong lungs, we've always been able to take large rips with ease, so one i day my buddy (who is well off) wanted to put our lungs to the test.

my buddy and I each snapped .9 in one breathe out of a 12 inch glass on glass straight shot, i think we were smoking hogs breath - the best part is, we were hot boxing, and after just two rips the entire truck was completely boxed.

I would never smoke like this anymore, that was a high school thing, now moderation is my friend.

19. biggest came from my 18" bong, i literaly went blind for a few seconds before i almost threw up from coughing so much...but i loved every second of it

bud was unkown (this happened a year ago), but it was Fire. and not sure the weight but it was almost a whole bowl in a small slide