Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Biggest high for my money?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Argyletuba, Nov 28, 2011.

1. #1 Argyletuba, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2011
    Ok, so here's the deal: I have 3 pot brownies (each is pretty potent, ~.5g each), and I'm wanting to know when / how to eat them to get the biggest high. So, please answer these questions:

Should I eat them all at once, or space them out (and by how much)?

Should I eat beforehand, or will that dilute the high?

Should I drink water before / during, or will that dilute the high?

Sorry for these (likely stupid) questions, but I'm a bit of a newbie. Thanks for your help!

Edit: Yeah, I've done edibles before. It's pretty shitty weed, so 3 is about right for me. I decided I'll just combine the two ideas... So i've eaten 2 so far, and I'll eat the third in 30 mins or so. Thanks, guys.

2. Space them out. Eat one now, another one around 5, and if you feel like going for a few more hours then eat another at about 9-10
    Obviously you would eat them on an empty stomach.
    LOL of course you can drink water while your stoned. Unless you want to go all day thirsty as fuck with horrible cottonmouth.

3. Bro if they're .5 each, i think 1 would mess you up.

4. It sounds like your relatively new to this and so that means you have a high tolerance. Don't make the mistake of eating more edibles than you can handle, it's not fun.

5. if u have a low tolerance and thats dank bud ur probably going to throw up if u eat them to close. also if u haven't eaten edibles before then id just eat one and smoke 15min after eating it instead of eating another one. its good to eat them on a empty-ish stomach, just don't eat it after a big meal

6. Eat them all at once like a manly man and wash em down with some vodka.

7. Don't eat, make sure you're kind of hungry/starving. Eat all 3 at once, you can drink as much fluids as you want that won't make a big (if any) difference.

8. :laughing: he's going to be trippinballs :laughing:

9. [quote name='"screwstonzbo"']Eat them all at once like a manly man and wash em down with some vodka.[/quote]

^this

10. Well, he asked how to get the highest! I don't think he'd be too high though to be honest

11. Eat one every 2.5 hours.

12. i read somewhere that you want to eat a small meal then the edible. this allows longer digestion time or something like that. i have to read more about it.

found a post about what i an taking about

13. This is the most realistic. Expect to be stoned for over 8 hours with this method though.

14. Yup... Pretty high. Thanks guys. :smoking: