Biggest Dick Move You've Made...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cfitch, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Deaded a friend who was an asshole and just plain stupid. Me and one of my nikkas were gassin him(trolling) I told him I was bi, and this kid started laughin like no you are not and i was all like seriously bro dont laugh, jay is the only person who knows. Then he was all like oh so now i feel like gettin somethang off my chest, he told us bout the time he was 8 and he and another kid sucked each other off. EVERYONE KNOWS!

2. Me and my mahhhh rite hand manye were on teh prowl 4 a hookah come up on a porch, saw it, but also saw a bmx bike. We were gonna grab both, me wid the bmx and my boi wid da hookah. the owner of the hookah came rite outside as i was bout to grab dis shit, so we just kept it movin and circled the block, this time infront of the house is wat looked like a mom and son drunk as hell; arguing . One of my boi's in the car tryin to be funny, yellin IM CALLIN THE COPS, and i yelled back "WHOS CALLIN THE COPS!?" this old drunk lady yells back to me "WHO ARE YOU TALKIN TOO?!" I reply "OBVIOUSLYYYYYYYYYYYYY NOT YOU" then her drunk son(who happened to be a marine didnt know atm) started gettin all big with the 3 of us, talkin mad shit. his mom drags him inside shuts the door, i hear them talkin from outside since the window was open. i quickly walk up to the porch, grab the bike and started peddlin out, i realized the front tire was really low on air, so the bike is dippin, the first corner i took which i almost buckled(fell) i turned around to see this drunk fool chasin me barefoot down his complex. I was out, rode the bike half a block and dumped it. Got picked up.

TL:DR ; IM BHADASS

3. i stole someones $40 grinder. what happened was, i smoked him out 3 times and he said hed get me back. so he got me back once. when i asked when hed get me bak again he said he only owed me 2 before and that he smoked me out twice in the same day (that was bullshit). so i was pretty pissed and the next time i got a chance, i stole his bag, grabbed his grinder and 3 bucks ot of it and left. for months after, i told him about 5 times that i stole it, and offered to send a picture if he gave me his email, but he STILL thinks im joking. i ended it up giving it to someone else as a birthday present. its a really nice grinder too, very fine screen, kief catcher, and more teeth than any other ive seen. if uve heard of it its chromium crusher brand

4. Why the hell would you do that? You asshole. :D If someone stole my bike I would do mean things to them.

5. he deserved it.....

LIEK WER i B @ IN DA HOOD, PPL KNOW BETTA THAN TO TALK SHIT LIEK DAT TO OTHA NIKKA N SHIT MANYE.

6. Loaded buddies bowl with 60x sal- (rhymes with malvia) and mixed it with some mid grade (so he wouldn't notice salvia) He thought it was just weed.... And he was like crawling on the floor crying......

hahahaha just kidding that's never happened. But wouldn't that be so mean? Lol

7. #87 bestofbuddha, Aug 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2011

sheit in my hood you get concussions and broken bones for even stepping foot on property that's not yours! but yea i remember one time in highschool something like that happened to me. i use to LOVE busting windows for no good reason, i was just being young and stupid, and one time i was with 2 friends. i picked up a rock and 1 says "what you gonna do with that" i just told her to shut up and get ready to run. so i smash the window and i hear from it "hey cabron"! after i heard that we were running down the street laughing hard as fuck and when i look back i see a big ass guy on the corner screaming " I'M GONNA GET YOU MOTHERFUCKER" and waving his fist in the air! we had a good ass laugh next day at school! hahaaaa good times!

edit: oh and the friend i was with had some GIGANTIC titties, so while we're running i'm laughing and looking at her titties bouncing up and down at the same time!

8. ..ive cock slapped a girl once hahahahaa

9. did the same exact thing

10. Ok so my friend lives in the woods so intake his bead and move out side long story short he gets mauled by racoon weremnot friends anymore

11. fucking with nerds in class n ugly bitches so everyone laughed at them n shit.. i always felt like a dick afterwards but it was hella funny lol.

12. #92 AfromanBudsicle, Aug 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Shit in your hand :bongin:

13. In middle school I put an uncooked hotdog in the seattube of my friends bike,It was during a really hot summer and it was in there for a month or two before he found out.It basically melted and when he took out the seatpost it was the worst smell I've ever smelled in my life.

We laugh about it now,but it was so rank.

14. #94 Jazzyj, Aug 25, 2011
    ....what?

15. You seem like you couldn't hurt a fly.

16. well once i farted...... in a non-farting zone

17. You dick you make me sick

18. i once fucked this girl and then never called her :eek::eek::eek:
    actually ive done that plenty times :eek:

19. #99 AfromanBudsicle, Aug 25, 2011
    I took my friends bed and brought it outside while he was sleeping on the bed and he got mauled by racoons were not friends anymore

20. me and 2 other buddys knew of a beach house party and me and my buddy got invited, but buddy no. 2 did not. We tried to get him in, but the kid was a douchebag and said no SO being a bud and all I said "fuck the party", texted friend no. 2 and made plans for the movies instead while friend no. 1 went to the party with his gf (lettin him get his drunk fuck on with the recently aquired gf at the time.)

Now, I pick friend 2 up, we say "fuck those kids man, assholes. Fuck em we gonna get high instead!" and I swear.....I rolled a blunt of a joint. It was huge...anyway, we smoke that shit down immediatly after, then friend no 1. calls me after getting out of work, about to head to the party, "Dude just come me me in the parkinglot here ur gonna pass anyway (its on the way to the movies.)"

"Fine"

We get tehre, "Cmon guys come with me! Come on fuck them! we can crash it!"

Being stoned as fuck we jsut nod and smile adn go with it.

3 hrs later, no 2 is in the trunk of no 1's car for some reason (we thought itd be a good idea..) and we were parked so the kids could come pick us up and bring us to the house. Now....we planned on someone jyust running back and popping the trunk then goin back to the house and all of us havin fun....but the kids picked us up and drove like a mile and a half and I was too high to remember the turns.

4 hours later, I see my phone blowing up, I being very high and starting to get intoxicated/laid with the redhead with huge tits and a joint in her hand...

I open it and its no 2 pissed off and claustrophobic/dying from the heat by now.

Me and Friend no 1 convinced the kid to bring us back so we could "get more beer" from his trunk. So no 1 hops outta the kids car when we get there, opens the trunk slightly, hands no 2 the car keys, shuffles around his bag a little so it looks like he's getting beer, then closes the trunk, but in reality leaves it barely open for no 2.

we drive off, we party, i get nothing from the girl (it was a mission, i wasnt thinking about my boy i know..)

meanwhile no 2 gets pulled over on the way home on the highway by a statey, he's high as fuck still (doesnt smoke nearly as much as me) and its like 2 in the morning by now.

ya......dick move. Felt horrible when I realized how big of a dick move it was later. Live n learn.