Biggest Dick Move You've Made...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cfitch, Aug 13, 2011.

1. I used to do all sorts of bad stuff at night when I was a little kid. One time I slowly pulled the start cord out a mower part way then cut it and fed it back in. Idea being the dude would go to start it and yank it hard to start it and instead just fly his arm out. I think I needed a punch in the face back then.

2. I make a big dick move every time I stand up.

3. Turning your bf on eh?

4. I dropped a live spider in my mates brothers hand.
    He was on the phone i held my hand out and he just presented his open palm to me lol

Seriously though he went mental! Smashed the phone of the wall and grabbed me by the throat pinned me against the fridge door and was gonna punch me:(
    I dunno if it was cz he calmed down and realised punching a 14year old would not be a good move. Or the fact my brother would have kicked his arse but he let me go. Got a mouthfull of obceneties from him though lol

5. If I was gay, then yes absolutely I would turn that fucker on just by standing

6. I made a kid go door to door selling popcorn for gas money

7. First time I got drunk, I couldn't be fucked making it to the toilet, so I chucked up on my mate's polished floor boards. Man, can that shit spread on a shiny surface.

8. Neville?

9. Sorry, what?

10. Nevermind.