Biggest Dick Move You've Made...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cfitch, Aug 13, 2011.

1. #61 Mogwai, Aug 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2011
    I remember in 2nd grade there was this kid that nobody liked (for no real reason either, he was just "that guy" for everybody). Like multiple kids at once, me included, would pull his shit out of his locker and stomp all over his backpack, coat, and whatever else. We put the kid through hell >.>'. Eventually a few other kids beat him up, but I didn't take part in it because even then I knew it was fucked up (but I still got in trouble for it. Deserved it I guess). I remember I finally stopped fucking with him before everybody else did, but never treated him like a friend or anything

One day he stopped coming to school for like a week. When he came back we learned his mom had passed away. What did people do? Fucking made fun of him about it. My friends did it but I didn't. I still remember a few of the jokes and thinking "goddamn, that's so fucked up" but I never said anything or told them to stop.

I still feel pretty bad about it all though. Being a kid is supposed to be super fun, but I feel like we sorta fucked it up for him =\

2. wow........thats the biggest dick move ever..they were some fucked up kids man...

3. 5th grade.

Kicked a kid in the balls by the swing sets so hard he pissed his pants.

4. talk about dick move! lol:eek:

5. When I was probably 13, I remember they cleared out the lot next door by chopping all the trees and bushes. There was a bunch of sticks laying around and me, and two other friends were all at opposite ends of the lot throwing sticks toward each other. I picked a heavier one up probably like a pound and a half and threw it toward my other friend who was kneeling down picking a stick up, I saw it going down toward it head and told him to watch out, he looked up and the stick landed right on his mouth. He was spitting blood all in my yard, was passing out in my lawn and had to get dental surgery eventually. Yeah..:(

6. #66 GrassCtyCitizen, Aug 24, 2011
    In seventh grade there was this kid who no1 liked and would always piss himself, no joke he had like a small bladder or something. He would literally get up from his desk and there would be a yellow puddle in his seat. He would stink too, I remember a time when one of my friends sprayed him in the face with febreeze. So one day i stole his ID, the plan was to wrap it up in wet toilet paper so it was hanging out a little bit and stick it to the ceiling of the bathroom. I tried like 4 times but it wouldn't stick then other kids in my class started trying lol eventually we just stuck it to the middle of a urinal and a couple kids pee'd on it. That was a lot of fun but the best part is that one of our teachers went in and saw it and called a bunch of us into a room. We all decided to blame it on this kid Hunter lol. So when he asks us about it we all tell him it was Hunter, who had nothing to do with it and had even witnessed us doing it but our teacher wouldn't listen to him. Later I smoked him up cause I felt bad. You all probably think we were assholes but that was middle school.

7. :eek:

:eek:

8. That's horrible, i lost my mom in my senior year of high school. I can't believe people would make fun of him for that.

9. #69 thatguyword, Aug 24, 2011
    My ex told me she reaaaallly wanted to know why we broke up. I said sure i'll tell you if you blow me. done. didn't say a word. she dropped me off. I lawled. dick move. she was soo maaaad haha

she srsly thought she could get me to open up by choking on my cack

10. Ah the simplicity of second grade bullying lmao

11. My biggest dick move is laughing my ass off at all these answers. Seriously, though. That's funny ass shit.

12. #72 Oblivion420, Aug 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I still don't understand why people do that. Why dont you shit in a bag first, then just dump it on their porch, instead of squatin like a monkey on someones steps?

13. I actively try to avoid being a dick unless necessary, so besides short-term dickery I only have one story that really stands out to me right now.

When I was in 7th grade I think, I helped my friends write a really immature hate letter to one of my ex-girlfriends. Some of it wasn't too bad (usual middle school shit), but some of it I don't even want to type. I don't know why they were writing it in the first place.

It turns out one of them dropped it in her classroom, even though we agreed to burn it. She eventually found it.

I, of course, got blamed for it.

It really wasn't a big deal (it was just words, most of which were written by my friends) but I still feel bad about it every now and then. Especially since she and I were great friends for a while before that. If that didn't happen, we probably still would be. It's terrible that a great friendship got ruined over some ridiculously stupid shit I did.

14. I've done a few. Not proud. I actually made a thread like this, but it got deleted cause mine is pretty bad. I'll save the best (worst?) for last.

Cheated on countless girlfriends, but one time I fucked one of their best friends..that was pretty dick-ish.

Tricked a few kids with pills into selling them to me dirt cheap (worth 5 dollars, I'd get it for 1, worth 40, I'd pay 10) or even trading them to me for cigarettes.

Long story short for the last one, someone ripped off a good buddy of mine for a lot of money, tricked the kid into fucking a girl with the clap. He got rid of it within 8 weeks on anti-biotics, I'm sure he just thought it was karma.

15. #75 AntonROUGH, Aug 25, 2011
    Mad funny.. But notthe worst in this thread haha

16. got me laughn man

17. Way back in the day, when I skated a lot, me and buddy invited a "friend" over and we set ourselves up in the bushes. When we saw him walking into the front lawn, we popped out of the bushes and egg'd him down. He got mad because some yolk landed on his brand new shoes and went home crying, his parents came over and bitched us out but nothing terrible. We didn't hate him or anything, he was just annoying and we thought it'd be funny.

Piece of shit bowling alley once didn't let us have our 2-litres in there. So we went to the bathroom and pissed all over the walls and took a shit next to the toilet on the floor. I don't regret that one because the dude was a serious dick about it and threatened to kick us out after we already paid for our games/shoes and was into our 5th frame. We were the only ones in there and he was the only one working

18. during my freshmen year of college football, the kid next to me gave me alot of shit.

im korean so he thought it was funny to leave voicemails of him ordering from a chinese resturant. funny yeah, but it got annoying after the 4th time.

freshmen had a mandatory lift on fridays and we could come in whenever and do it so the locker room was empty. so i pissed inside his helmet and on his mouthpiece....

til this day he has no idea, theoritically i pissed on his head and he drank my piss :hello:

moral of story, dont fuck me with me. :wave:

19. in 8th grade, once the bell rang for school to end there's this spot near all the busses that gets super crowded. well i was walking all alone to the bus for some reason and in the distance i saw a really tiny girl running with tons of books towards me. Once she was running in front of me, for some reason i got an instant urge to trip her. So i stuck out my foot and she and her books went flying. i just looked at her laying on the ground with papers and books everywhere and walked away. Everybody just thought she tripped haha but it was 100% my fault haha.

20. #80 Oblivion420, Aug 25, 2011
    L-O-L.

Sorry, it is mean, but that has me cracking up. After he used his mouth guard you should have just shit in his helmet