Biggest Dick Move You've Made...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cfitch, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Went to a party once and went inside the room where they were keepin the purses/jackets... walked out with a buncha 20's n peaaaaced.

Im not proud, but I was prosperous.

2. When i played football when i was 10 we wud always have pep rallies
    Each individual player wud get called and they wud run out of the end zone passed all the other players and give everyone high fives
    Well i saw my friend got called and as he ran by me i rocked him in the balls lol
    He fell and cried for a good 10 mins
    I never got caught :)

3. :mad:

4. I cut some of my pubes and put them in a sandwich that my friend ate.

5. I was in the locker rooms 6th grade after gym and the faggy kid was walkin up the hall and I could see in the mirror and when he turned the corner I oppened my locker nailing him in the face and it made his teeth bleed all over. I convinced him it was an accident...I actually felt pretty bad

6. #26 Cfitch, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I used to be in the cadets ( a youth thong for people interested in the army)

It was 12-18 year old boys away from their parents for a week. We used to sell roll up ciggerettes to the kids. This one kid was being a dick so me and my mates trimmed our ass pubes and gave him an ass Pune roll up.

He was like: 'you guys put weed in this tastes funny?'

7. Lmfao aww fuck i forgot about the pubes.

In 8th grade me and my buddy pulled out some of our pubes in class and put them on the table and told our friend they belonged to this chick hahahahaha....

The motherfucker snorted them. He litterally had our pubes jammed up his nose and we just lost it man. we were DYING of laughter and we finally told him what he did.

Hahahaha i remember him trying to punch me in the chest and arm but it felt like getting hit with a teddy bear. He stormed out of the classroom and the teacher was asking him what was wrong. It was a catholic school so if he told we were done.

So i gave him 5 bucks not to say anything and he didn't. Later on that day at lunch he dropped the 5 and i picked it back up to buy lunch

8. #28 Kstoner, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011
    I went to an alternative school during the end of my 10th and majority of my 11th grade year. Everyone there got kicked out of various schools in the county, usually for drugs or violence. So there was always bud around, even though we got searched every morning and could only carry a binder with us and a plastic bag for gym clothes or whatever. We also had a dress code...

Anyways, there was this fat kid that everyone hated because he was such a douche. Literally, he would taunt us because if we fought someone at this school, we would be taken across the street to the jail. Near the end of my year at the school, in gym class he had around $200. You were only allowed to bring $20 into the school with you, so we knew he wouldn't tell if we took it. I really wanted to make a plan and wait it out to try to take his money, but other people ruined it and they didn't even get his money. But the next day, I saw him buy a gram off of someone in our class. Later, as we waited for bus call and car rider call, I asked him if he wanted to buy some weed. He said no, that he just bought some. I was like oh really? Let me see it. He said no, you'll take it. I kept trying to convince him to let me see it, but when we were walking up the stairs between the gym and the school, he opened the door with his left hand, and I reached in his pocket, not even knowing if it was the right one, but I timed it right and took his weed. I turned around and put it in the waistline of my pants (we had to tuck our pants in with belts so it was a nice place). He started reaching in my pockets and I just snapped. I dropped my binder and shit and swung and hit him on the head probably 4 times as he turned around and ran inside lol. No teacher or camera saw it as I was in-between cameras! I was so paranoid on the way out, but I ended up with a free g and I got to hit someone that I and everyone hated. It was a win-win situation in my last week of attending that school! The next day I felt like a fucking champ because all my friends had heard about it!

Sorry for the long post. I'm :smoking::D

9. This particular morning I did my usual wake&bake but this day was special because I got a blowjob from my this girl I always fucked with in the school parking lot. (she has a boyfriend.) Needless to say, I nutted in her mouth and I had no Winterfresh gum to offer her so she was like alright. After this scene is done, we walked together to school and we soon split. I realize I forgot my cell phone and start heading back to my car, that's when I saw her boyfriend start tonguing down the same girl that shined my manhood not even 30 minutes ago. I was like oh well and carried with my walk vibing to my "FlightMusic" playlist.

Very good morning but forgot I had a AP Calc test that day.

*Had cell phone in bookbag the whole time -_-

10. ^I LOL'd for a good 5 minutes that that kid would want to snort a bitches pubes hahahah thats great

mine is prob stealing money out of a girls purse who was passed out at the end of a party. Def experienced some bad karma for that one

11. I was so twisted me and friends walked by a bike chained to sign so I threw up all over the handle bars and seat. Let's just say we geeked for hours

12. Someone left their car window open near the school and I unleashed a monster piss on to the drivers seat,steering wheel and carpet.

13. i relocated it to my knee cap, but he was pissed so i put him back. thats like, 50 inches round trip.

14. too many to count...lol

15. One time my friend threw a kickback and everyone was starting to leave and one of my best friend was a girl and we had sex before we were friends she's E and on the kick back day. Me and E were really close friends and she was a close friend with this really hot chick and I had sex with she wa my friend too and her name is A. And there was another chick there too her name is R and one of my guy friend wanted to go home so the guy who threw the kick back decided he would drop him off. So he left and it was me my best friend E and my other friend A and her friend R. It was only us 4 in the room. We were watching tv and they were drunk and high as fuck. And I was reallly high too. A got up and turned off the light and R and E decided to start making out and I was like reallly so A decided to take off her top and get on top of me and she was really hornyy. I know she gets horny when she drinks cuz she always tells me that. And R and E asked A and me if they wanna just do 4some and A asked me if I want to and I was like idk. And she grabs my dick starts rubbing it and said wat bout now ahaha. And I said ohkay. And when we were all trying to do it together. Out of nowhere the kid that threw the kick back comes home and A was half naked and she tried to get dressed but she had no time so she decided to pull me on top of her and when he walked in he knew what was happening so he told us we had to go home. And I thought that was such a dick move. But he was my friend too so it wasn't that big of a deal. But 4 some would hve been AWSOME

16. What... The fuck, is wrong, with people, and what the fuck, has happened, to, humanity, holy shit

17. It's all about those white/smart boards man haha

18. Okay I'll use "John Doe" for a replacement.

When I was younger, back in HS, I snuck out to smoke a joint with my friend, Mike

Well right when we meet up, his mom pulls up and starts bitching at me asking my name and shit because it was past curfew. So I say I'm this other kid named "John Doe" (I hated this kid).

Well my friends mom calls the police and tells them that her son snuck out with John and the police go to John's house and ask him if he snuck out with Mike.

He ADMITTED to it! LOL! the cops searched him, found a bunch of bud, and a scale and baggies. They brought in a detective and shit and watched him and charged him with dealing.

Pretty big dick move, oh well.

I got away :laughing: :smoke:

19. a friend tried to short me for a few grams of "chowder propane" so to speak, so i was like ''wait here'' and i got a gun from my truck and went back inside and took my moneys, his shoes, and a 2 liter of pepsi and hauled ass. i still b feelin bad about it and this was like 2 years

20. This thread is funny as fuck, keep it going.

And as for me, I defecated and urinated all over the walls of the bathroom when I had in school suspension and they never caught me. I felt bad for the janitor though. Any ways I'm a pretty nice guy.