BIGGEST CELEBRITY douche bags!

Discussion in 'General' started by drugluv5, Sep 12, 2011.

1. #1 drugluv5, Sep 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2011
    ha i need names!

u can give the biggest celebrity idiootttt/retard too.. for example Tom cruise & his Scientology BS.
    n then pack urself a bowl for helping me out [​IMG]thanx yalll

IMMMMMMA REPEAT IT AGAIN, I NEED NAMES! lol i know who some of these pictures are buttt somee im lost on

2. #4 HipHopHeadBlu, Sep 12, 2011
    I know most people probably like him, but I think he is one of the most annoying douche bags on television..

[​IMG]

and of course this motherfucker. I don't even know how it's possible to be so douchy and egotistical

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]
    She think's she's the shit.Threatened if some law wasn't passed in Colorado she would "Never grace the state with her presence again".She also said after Southpark made fun of her that SouthPark and Bevis and Buthead were the cause of all negativity in the world.So,just fuck her

4. #7 BA, Sep 12, 2011
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Naw man he does give that "look" but the dude is extremely humble.Have you heard his podcast and read his blogs? He even reply's to fans from his site and emails.He only fucks with hecklers (like all comedians do)

6. likelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikex1,000,000,000

EDIT: 420 posts!!!

7. agreed.

8. [​IMG]

the douchiest douche that ever douched

9. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

God. I could do this for hours...

10. Nancy fucking Grace