BIGGEST BUZZ KILLER: your story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kikkoman, Aug 1, 2008.

1. Hmm... big black guy... daughter named Ashley... sounds like a scene from fresh prince lol.

2. I think i shat myself reading that.

Thats A Big Ass Blackguy :eek:

3. My 25yr old Brother (X WeedFeind) came home as me and 5 of my buddies were taking GB's and i kinda panic'd and hid everything accept the big as Pot we were using and all the water was still in it. he comes in the back yard and we are all sitting on my leather couch in the back and just playing it off. It smells like Dank and he says, " im not fucking braindead a big pot filled with water a whole bunch of lil' Nigz Don't fuckin smoke on mom's property again or im telling!!!" Wat a little bittch
    Right when he left we roll'd 3 dutchies and chilled watchin Spongbob:smoking:

4. Few weeks back me and a few of my homies went deep into this canyon away from everything and we were taking bongloads (we met there btw so we all had our own cars) well we smoked like 4 bowls so we were on the verge of being incoherent... anyways about 30 mins later this lady in a minivan rolls up behind us and yells "hey whatchu guys doing in there" obviously she knows whats up its hotboxed for shit sake well this one guy (the only one I didn't know) who was higher than the rest of us yells out "Were just trying to get high fuck off" well this pisses off vigilante lady and she starts writing shit down (I assume it was our plates) and says she's gonna call the cops... me and my friend take this as our que to bail and I know my way around down there but I was tripping balls taking crazy routes trying to avoid the main streets

So awhile later I get home I call my boy and it had taken him awhile longer to get in his car and drive off and vigilante lady FOLLOWED HIM so he drove all over the place for like 20 mins until he lost her and he was trippin balls

Needless to say 4 bowls down the drain in about two seconds

5. WOW trin, older brothers can be bitchs sometimes, My step brother is like that, He just moved in with his dad last week and he was like " wanna smoke some kush?" i was like i dont smoke, and then the guy pulls out my bong from his bag and was like then whats this doing in your room?? I ALMOST killed this dude, he went in my room and took my bong and then threatend to tell my mom and shit, hes older too, but dam he is a dipshit i dout i ll ever b cool with him

6. Wow thats grimmy
    but free Kush Man:hello:
    My bro thinks im gonna be a bum cause i smoke
    but he use to smoke by the ounces when he was my age
    his nickname was "Bird" always so fuckin high...

7. Me and my boy were in the neighborhood across from ours, we had just got done blazin a couple ls and a bowl. We got in his car and were going back to our neighborhood and we pulled onto one of the main roads, pulled up to a red light and tried to stop. (btw he didnt have breaks on the left side, and only a rotor and caliper on the right side) When we got to the light he hit the breaks and his caliper broke, so it jerked us real hard and we started rolling into traffic, while it was rush hour. Major buzz killer.:eek:

8. well i was post up at my house and i had some thizzles.
    and i was toking in my room and my parents got home with out my knowledge and walked in on me and 2 friends blazed in my room.

so that fucking sucked.

9. Lol I didn't even think of that, but he wasn't quite Phil's build ya know...more like Ving Rhames :(

10. Here's one for you guys.

I was smoking, it was around 1AM, and i decided to call one of my good friends that i hadn't talked to for atleast a few weeks. He picked up, and i could tell right away something wasn't right. He proceeded to tell me that he was in a car accident, and he was laying in the hospital bed. He told me his best friend that was riding in the passenger seat was dead.

At first i thought he was kidding, because he used to kid around alot. But he's not a sick person, so i knew he wasn't.

Come to find out later on, his friend was nearly decapitated. They were going down a backroad going 100+ MPH and hit a tree, flipping the truck over several times.

Buzz kill right there. I still feel bad about the whole thing. Drinking and driving is a big no-no!

11. my best friend, her roommate and I were at her grandma's house smoking a few bowls before i had to go to class. (her grandma wasn't home.) I hadn't been smoking very long, and was suuuuper baked.

all of the sudden the phone rings, and it's my friends grandma, telling her that she rented her house out to some friends for the weekend, and 20 PEOPLE are on their way over from the airport, and will be there any minute.

we start freaking out, grabbed all our shit, and as soon as we open the front door to leave, we see a ton of people walking up the driveway. i walked straight past them all, got into my truck and drove home.

not only was it a major buzzkill, it could have ended up a lot worse.

12. a few years back me n about 7 of my boys were drinkin, shroomin, n of course smokin, in a parking lot next to my old apartment building we all used to chill at during the nights...out of nowhere a car creeps by with the lights off twice..we were like what the fuck? so we all got ready for some shit to go down, all of a sudden we start hearing, DUNK DUNK DUNK *CAR WINDOW SMASH* DUNK SMASH SMASH DUNK DUNK DUNK DUNK DUNK DUNK SMASH SMASH SMASH DUNK DUNK DUNK , i swear i felt like i was fuckin in iraq, but i was buggin cuz i didnt hear any gun shots, n its pretty hard to get silencers over here, especially for automatics, so as we are all on the floor my boy yells out ITS PAINTBALLS LOOK! i never was happier in my life to see that yellow paint splattered all over the place, then i see a few frozen ones rolling around on the floor still, we all get up and fuckin take the fuck off, we still didnt know where it was coming from we all just ran in the same direction, a few got hit, but its just frozen paintballs...so as we kick in a garage door after we thought we loose them...so my boys fone rings, its his boss, n they are pretty close friends so my boy was like yo pleaze help us we got dudes chasin us wit paintball guns n shit, so he goes tell me where your at ill be right there..we were like yes this 320lb juice head is comin to save the day..so 2 min lata this giant, gorilla of a motherfucker pokes his head in the garage n takes off the bandanna around his face...it was his fuckin boss the whole time....oh man what a fuckin experience for my first time shrooming...not cool...n o yea my boys boss just got locked up about 2 weeks ago for distrubution of steriods, assualt of a federal agent(knocked a DEA agent out lol), assault of an officer(local police officer), and a whole shit load of charges from ramming DEA cars, shooting at them, n just knockin them the fuck out when they got in his way...poor dude is already a convicted felon for running an extacy ring, but i think he snitched cuz he only did a few years, but anyway poor fucking guy is facing a whole shit load of time, he was pretty cool...

13. I was blazing with my girlfriend and all her friends, and everyone was lit and laughing, geeked, and whatnot, but one girl in particular was sitting there all serious and just cut in and was like I don't see what's so funny. Needless to say we never included her in another session after that.

14. hahaha, your friend is fucking awesome

15. I lit my hat on fire which led to my eye brows, eye lids and hair being sindged. It was one of those russian hats with the nice rabbit fur. FML

16. A noob chick took a hit out of a bong and starts to cry and she says she needs to go to the hospital. Everyone was just like 'Ohhh fuck that!!' crying noob chicks that are too high for their own good are very big buzz kills for me haha

17. highest i ever was in my life , me and my friends just smoked 6 or 8 grams and we smoked in the woods a mile away from his house(i have no idea why) and we got so hungry we wanted to walk to the gas station and get food, we where high as hell and i remember once we go there it took us about an hour to get our chips and drinks and junk , and when i went to pay it seemed like i had a hour long conversation with the clerk , but once we finaly got our food we relized we had to walk all the way back to his house, we had one of those really really tired highs and ended up crashin out side 7-11 and fell asleep for about and 3 hour

any moveing of some sort is a major buzz kill

18. Major buzzkill- we blazed all morning and went downtown and my buddy picked up this HUGE (can't emphasize that any more) bong. We make our way back to his house and along the way we ran into some more people and they all came over for a sesh with the new bong (HUGE).

So we're all hitting this bong, having a blasty and all is well. Now my friend has a very decent bong collection and we had put two of his bigger bongs (the new one included) on his table to take a couple pictures.

One dude has to go home and he starts giving everyone daps, walks over across the room to finsish up the routine hand slapping with everyone, leans in to finish daps with the last person, bends over, knocks over 1 of the 2 bongs on the table, and manages to spin around and catch it but the downtube ended up breaking. This is the fucked part, while making the effort to rescue the bong, he backs up into the other one and it fell and shattered all over the table!

Kid tried to run off too. But my buddy ended up getting two brand new bongs the very same day.