BIGGEST BUZZ KILLER: your story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kikkoman, Aug 1, 2008.

1. Hmm... not the biggest buzzkill, but in light of recent events (getting sick from Tramadol), I would say it's one hell of a buzzkill getting nausea from PKs after you feel the initial warm euphoria wash over you.

or

I was at a family picnic couple weeks ago and after a couple Js and drinks I was buzzin fairly good, sitting in a lawn chair and as soon as I got relaxed, like I could just sit there all day... my mom hit me with a water balloon... cheap shot in the back. Killed my buzz instantly and the timing seriously couldn't have been worse, because it was merely seconds after I got comfortable. At least I returned the favor...

or

A friend getting out of hand and having to go to the hospital because of a bad drug cocktail.

2. Biggest buzz kill for me was chillen at my buddies crib when we just got done our third bong hits of some white widow. He said no one was home right but 5 minutes later we here the door open this is after we do another bong hit of course the room smells like herb and we are baked as hell his mom walks in the room he freaks out and jumps out his 2nd story window into his pool not realising that the was no water next thing we know we are in the hospital with his stupid as getting a cast for fracturing his arm.

3. the thing that is the biggest buzz killer for me, is listenin to the sound of a telephone ring inside ur house n noone answers ..omg idk why but it just pisses me off

4. haha okay so im camping with some buds and we're going to our two tents (for 4 of us, last year we had one tent for 6 of us, so this was a HUGE upgrade so already tonight was looking up) when my one buddy says, guys ill meet you at the beach so im like okay lets go.

i get the beach and my buddy gets there like 2-3 minutes later with an ounce of weed and this amzing wooden pipe whos bowl is crafted into a sail boat, the thing was classy. anyway so we start up smoking and we hear HEY WHAT ARE YOU KIDS DOING and theres the park staff that think they are the the fucking police, so we are getting chased and we're going up and down these fucking sand dunes, completely ripped out of our minds and i was fucking drunk so we're all running away, in seperate directions when everything kicks in and things start to look like lego

so im fucked up and getting chased when i realize, shit i dont know where my site is. so im just booking it trying to get away from these lego wannabecops when i finaly lose them so i pass out in the forest hidden from the road and shit.

the next morning i woke up, NO clue what happened and i was really fucking itchy and i realize holy fuck im laying in poison ivy. and THEN i get back to my camp site and my sister is there with her boyfriend, their friend from australia and all of our parents, turns out its 3 oclock and im the first of four back to the site. they all realized we were gone when my sis, her bf and the australian were waiting to scare us and we werent there.

so we all had to leave early as a punishment

and i did i mention this was my FIRST SESCH

long story, but its a tale worth telling

5. My biggest buzz kill was when my friend was robbed by my other friends, took a slice, even after he smoked them all up even me, but i can't say he didn't desearve it, he is starting to act cool and gangster stuff like that he just doesn't fit in the crowd anymore. Oh and after they treated him cruel and pushed him and stuff

6. Well I'm not gay or anything, but whenever I burn with one of my friends who I've been really close to for years now (I'd trust him with my life) I get mad horny and if the girls I call can't chill my mind starts thinking about him and it makes me feel like shit cuz I can't get the images outta my head for an hour or so or untikl some girl finally decides to chill for some quick action

7. umm........................Okay, Seems like it'd be a buzzkill...............I guess.

8. Thats kinda fucked up if you really think about it hahaha.

9. Wow, great story. +rep for awsome first post!

10. HAHAHAHHAHAHA

thats pretty f'ed up man

11. douchebaggy freshmen comeing over acting hard.haha.

12. I had to change a tire while high because Wendy's didn't have frosties....

13. Is changing a tire that hard when your high?

14. mine sucked i was about 16 at the time

me and a lot of my good friends had went downtown to skate and film some good tricks

surprisingly everyone had a good day and landed qwhat we all wanted and i had some kush

the day is over now so we go to my boy c's house and we thought his parents would have been sleeping so we turn the shower on and start to rip my pipe and we had just started the bowl and passed it around only once

then we hear a knock at the door and his dad busted in and started screaming "IT SMELLS LIKE DOPE IN HERE!!!!"

sucked so bad my knees wouldnt stop shaking

15. You should be ashamed of yourself for letting that happen. If I was you, I'd have stepped in and put a stop to the theft and bullying. No one fucks with my friends when I'm in their presence, I wouldn't stand for it. Otherwise, how can you call yourself a true friend?

16. u say ur not gay?

17. #37 GotChr0nicz 887, Feb 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2009
    my biggest buzzkill is when im watchin tv stoned flippin thru channels and i come accross the african charity channel and just lookin at the kids wit diseases and the broken down homes they have...i smoke a bowl for all these people tho cuz they're the strongest willed people ever. some americans think they got problems, these 3rd world people have to deal with 99x more shit... i just had a stoned ramblin...my bad but its true

18. I get a buzz kill any time I think i'm gonna get caught, but i'll share my best story.

Me and 3 other friends were smoking in the woods at this place we know where you park your car by a fence and walk back to a little waterfall. We were smoking a blunt and suddenly my friend tells us to be quiet cause he thought he saw lights by where the car was parked (which is weird because the fence we park at is a dead end and no one ever goes down there) and we thought we heard a door slam. So we think it's the cops and we're freaking out because now we can't go back to the car and the cops probably know we're somewhere in the woods. So we're trying to be silent in the woods, but that's really hard when every second you're stepping on twigs and dry leaves. After about 5 minutes of silence, I volunteer to get a little closer up on a hill and check it out. So I sneak up on the hill and... there's no one there. I walked back to my friends looking all scared to freak them out then I told them it's all good. But it kind of sucked because we were really high from that blunt but the second my friend said he saw lights, I was completely sober. I hate those sudden buzz kills, it's like a smack in the face.

19. Biggest Buzz Kill:

I was taking a country cruise with two friends, and we had about an eighth of some Sour D that we were smoking on. Well about 40 minutes into the drive we stop to look at this tree that is COVERED in frozen trees, and as we park this car pulls up behind me.

We are about 10 miles from the nearest town and all just thinking, wtf? So we turn the car on, drive a bit further thinking he just wants to pass us so we pull into a driveway and the car turns on their COP LIGHTS to pull us over :(

None of us received any citations, we just told the truth and forked over .5g of weed and a roller. LOL major buzz kill.

20. Im at my friend's brandon's house smakk'd as shit and him mom who basically sleeps in comas pulls a sleeping beauty and wakes up at like 3:30 and there's like 13 people in the house either playing beerpong playing Halo or fucking and she comes down the steps in the midst of all of this but luckely she drinks 5 glasses of wine b4 going to sleep and shee passes out on the steps saying "Brandon Why Are All These Peo..........ZzZ"
    She falls down all the steps and me Brandon And Tyler(Brandon's Older Bro) Helps her upstairs.:rolleyes: