Biggest BS Story You've Heard

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by blondiee420, Nov 13, 2008.

1. One of my friends said he used to hook snoop dog up with weed. I always asked how much he bought. He said he bought 5lbs at a time. This is my friend who still lives at home and drives a piece of shit yellow car

2. [quote name='"blondiee420"']I was just thinking today about how a lot of people, for some reason, decide to make up/exaggerate stories just to seem "cool".. or whatever their reason is for bullshitting.

Haha, the other day I was smoking with an old friend, and he was like "Have you ever smoked so much, that you were high for a week straight?" I was like "Uh, no.." and he told me about how his brother got stoned over the summer and was still blazed after a week. How do you respond when you KNOW what they're saying is bullshit? I was just like "Oh, that's.. weird." hahaha.

So I'm sure a lot of you have some good BS stories people have told you, whether it has to do with smoking or not, I could use a good laugh.. :D[/quote]

I just have to say how little respect I have for these people..I may not be the most interesting dude around but shit, I don't go around lying to people about this and that and the funny thing is, the listeners can usually see right through it but just kinda go with it untill the bullshitter himself becomes the bullshitted as they think you're really listening and into this shit and they start to believe themselves lol.
    Fucking wastes of life all o have to say..Hitler should have exterminated these people instead of the bankers and lawyers of the world./rant