Biggest BS Story You've Heard

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by blondiee420, Nov 13, 2008.

1. [quote name='"ArcticCamel"']The Bible.[/quote]

Totally agree

2. Most of the "I got laid" posts :D

3. [quote name='"gobble wobble"']

Totally agree[/quote]

Me too

4. No one believes me when I tell them I fucked kelly Clarkson 6 years ago.

5. [quote name='"thewarden"']lol

some faggot I used to chill with (don't know why, nobody in my friend group actually liked him, he was just kinda there) said him and his boys raided a drug dealer's house with machine guns and stole 5 pounds of weed. Then they smoked it all in one day between like 5 people. He said there were constantly blunts burning and bong rips being taken. I asked him how much they spent in blunts wraps and he was like "oh like $300". This was where my BS radar went off the charts (not that smoking a lb to yourself is even remotely believable) cause this kid was always broke as fuck and the biggest mooch around. Like he'd come over with 3 beers and be like "oh I got 3 beers and $1, can I get in on your session?" and "drop" the 3 beers and give someone the $1. This was when I was still doing the whole 16 year old community sack thing, where everyone just drops like $5-$10, we get a bag, then smoke it all. Well then he'd smoke the weed, then drink the beers he was supposedly sharing. Shit pissed me off so bad haha, fuck that kid.

He'd also always ask to crash at people's houses cause he was "on the run" and then make up some bullshit crime as to why. Stuff like "oh I robbed a dispensary and got like 10 lbs" so somebody would ask where it is and he'd be like "oh I sold it all for like $25,000" and we'd ask where that was, and he'd be like "oh it's in my stash house that I bought in northern california", then proceed to ask to borrow like $50 to take a train back there and that upon his return, he'd give you like an ounce of really dank weed and $100 or some shit. Needless to say, none of my friends ever financed his return to northern california. By the end of this, the only redeeming quality of hanging out with this kid was to hear the ever-flowing stream of BS that came out of his mouth

also when I was like 7-10, there was this retarded kid that lived near my house (like he was actually retarded, but high functioning with down syndrome or something) and he'd sometimes come over to my house and ask if I wanted to hang out. Well I remember one time he told me this guy broke into his house with a knife and was trying to kill him so he fought him off and somehow they ended up on the roof and were still fighting and he slashed my friend. My friend ended up throwing him off the roof like 3 stories and the guy died

I'm sure I have more haha, I love it when people BS me[/quote]

That reminds me.. back in 7th grade I met this 8th grader, he was like on of those Mexican gangsters - shaved head, baggy pants, all that. His name was angel. He seemed pretty fucking chill, he became my best friend that year and he told me that one time he broke into a house and stole like a pound of weed. I said it was mango kush, and I asked him to bring some the next day and he agreed. Well the next day I didn't show up for an unrelated reason and the day after that I asked him if he brought it and he said "yeah I actually brought it. But you weren't here so I sold it to someone else"

I still don't know if any of it was true..

6. [quote name='"Sickboy"']I really just can't imagine what is going on in people's head when they tell BS stories like that. How do they expect you to believe that kinda shit?[/quote]

I think people just say shot like this to see if people go along or believe then tell their own bullshit stories. So then they can laugh at them idk

7. My cousin told me the first time he got high he hid in his room and ate a sock.

He also said other shit about having to smoke an oz to get high.

8. This kid last night said he smoked a blunt laced with acid and tripped for days. Haha I just told him bhow crazy and awsome that is, its not even worth calling most people out on their bullshit

9. lol, reminds me. I don't wanna get in trouble for breaking the rules but you guys (especially the growers on here) will love this one

so I knew this kid who would always tell these farfetched BS stories. He said he was growing some really dank weed, and that while it was still little, he'd drop like a vial's worth of some unmentionable liquid psychedelic on the leaves and stem of the plant. He said that as the plant grew, the unmentionable would flow through and and be deposited throughout the plant, and when it started flowering the buds would be chock full of aforementioned substance. Then you could smoke it like normal bud and you'd trip balls

he also said his friend was in the army, and the government had this secret grow somewhere in the mountains of Nepal (maybe he said Himalayas, I forgot) where they'd only grow the strain Snowcap. Then they would mail him like a pound of this Himalayan Snowcap every week instead of paying him his normal salary.

I purchased some of this Himalayan Snowcap before, and it was some pretty dank fucking weed. I dunno about the story behind it, but it was some dank weed haha

10. OH MAN SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EDGY

and for the record, I'm 100% sure the Vatican is real. I mean fuck, you can go visit it. The religion they support, on the other hand, may or may not be

11. There's these kids at my school who make there own rap songs about having pounds of weed when we all know for fact that they can barely afford a dime lol. They think they are straight Gs when they are just clowns.

12. Story... Not the structure smart guy

13. I remember "fadetoblack". This was back in the days when GC only had 1 or 2 trolls. This guy had a BS story every day of the week.

14. [quote name='"kshock"']im pretty sure some of these people were just messing with you[/quote]

Right, like I'm pretty sure all these posts were just people messing with you's, except for the stories about that one person in your group of peers that's known for bullshitting.

15. #476 Mogwai, Nov 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2012
    I've got a friend who's kind of retarded I think. Like he isn't diagnosed as far as I've heard... but this dude had something up haha. Like he would tell the most fucking bizarre stories and you'd be like "dude, no. That didn't happen" or sometimes you could even prove it didn't happen but either way he would always insist it was legit. Sometimes I wonder how the fuck he expects people to believe him and sometimes I wonder if maybe he believes them himself or something.

When we were all like 15-17 we used to skate all day and the dude couldn't do even the basic tricks at all. But every day he'd have stories about how he was skating by himself and how he would nail huge stairsets and do backflips off his house.

One time he told me he ran out of gas and some random guy stopped to help him. He only had jet fuel so he put that at his tank and then supposedly drove 200mph+ the way home in this old beat ass car.

He would bring me songs he said he wrote and will be like what do you think? I'm like man I've heard a band do this song, are you sure you wrote it? Even after I pull it up on my phone he insists it's a coincidence

He would go on about smoking insane amounts of weed and drinking insane amounts of beer all the time but he'd get wasted off a bowl or a few beers. I remember one time me and a friend smoked a blunt with him and after 30 minutes he went to his room, threw up everywhere, and passed out without cleaning it up haha

I could go on for pages haha. This was a regular thing for years until i just stopped messing with him. But the best thing he ever did was on facebook. He said he was on vacation in Mexico and he created a photo album with fields of weed that he said he found. He was posting updates and pictures about this trip for a few days and it would even say his real location in his statuses.

In a message he said he round a marijuana plant growing on the beach. I was like dude I don't think they grow on the beach, send me a picture of it. He said he couldn't, because he smoked the entire plant -.-

I had a roommate for a little while who would always lie about little random things. Like he'd say he saw a wreck on the way to work or the cops fucked with him. Be he was horrible at covering his lies so you could almost always tell he was bullshitting.

16. Im coming back here when i wake up, seems like a good thread topic

17. Half the shit on GC.

18. Dude please start a thread with stories from this guy. The jet fuel story has me cracking up something serious.

19. My old friend from middle school made up a bunch of fake ass stories that had to do with people doing drive by's with bb guns. I remember one story he told me about was a time he was fucking some girl at her pad and her parents came home so he had to sneak out the house with only a towel covering him. While he was running home with only a towel, some guys in a black escalade pulled up on him and started doing a drive by with bb guns :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: There's plenty more that had to do with drive bys with bb guns..