Biggest BS Story You've Heard

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by blondiee420, Nov 13, 2008.

1. I was just thinking today about how a lot of people, for some reason, decide to make up/exaggerate stories just to seem "cool".. or whatever their reason is for bullshitting.

Haha, the other day I was smoking with an old friend, and he was like "Have you ever smoked so much, that you were high for a week straight?" I was like "Uh, no.." and he told me about how his brother got stoned over the summer and was still blazed after a week. How do you respond when you KNOW what they're saying is bullshit? I was just like "Oh, that's.. weird." hahaha.

So I'm sure a lot of you have some good BS stories people have told you, whether it has to do with smoking or not, I could use a good laugh.. :D

2. Haha yeah one that initially came to my head was theres a kid named lucas rainwater that is famous in orlando for making up the biggest bs stories like that

so one day he IMed my friend (while we were burnin a blunt) asking if he needed any green

and he replied " nahh i dont do that anymore...the cops caught me with an ounce and i thought i could get away so i ended up speeding down i-95 but then when the helicopter lights shined on me i got overwhelmed and gave up...but my laywer was good and i only have some community service hours"

and he actually believe it

and what ive been thinking about this whole post is that i dont think ANYBODY is going to care about what i just wrote or even read it. but im high so whatever . this isnt spam though cause im still on topic :)

3. Haha, Man, if you ever catch someone who you know for a fact is bullshitting, call em on that shit. Call bullshit. Or else he'll start telling you a story about a human arm he found in a cooler...Check ipack's link lmao.

4. It's natural for people to stretch the story just a little bit, even just by accident. Everyone does it. :)

Some people completely change it though. One time I got in a huge fight with my friend and for the second time in my life got angry enough to start throwing punches and he was left on the ground moaning with a really bloody mouth and everything and then a few weeks later I was with some buddies and they were like, "Yeah man we heard you got your ass kicked." so of course I was laughing wondering what they hell they were talking about... "Hahaha.... by who?" then they answer and they're like, "Yeah man this guy said he kicked your ass really badly and you started to cry."

So of course next time I see him I start yelling at him and I'm like, "You wanna fuckin fight me? You said you kicked my ass and I was crying how about you kick my ass again in front of everyone..." and he was like, "Nah I don't want to hurt you..." I didn't really want to fight but I wanted him to shut the fuck up so I threw like a really slow weak punch that of course didn't hit him but then he thought that I wanted to fight him and he just ran... and then everyone thought he was a little bitch haha.

I think I might have gotten off topic but this is the Real Life Stories section and that was a story. :D

5. My favorites are the people who talk about how they have drank so much in one sitting that they have "Drank themselves Sober". I've heard this one a few times which is just completely stupid. If you drink as much as they would claim to have you'd just end up in the hospital.

6. some punk i work with...

I was tryin to buy a qp...and I was like yo lets meet up at the plaza by the atm so i dont have to carry cash on me...

he was like..dude you should swing by the atm first i need the money up front, dont worry you can trust me thats why i wanted you to come to me.

I said...ya im straight (hung up phone)

later i found out that he will definately rob your ass and have his friend stick a gun to your head for something like an ounce of dank. better to be safe than sorry

7. Jesus

as in. . . the son of god or whatever.

has to be the chart topper.

8. see that's how people roll poodog313.

They gimey as a bitch these days, at-least you were smart.

9. There is always the classic "I smoked a pound of weed in one day" story.

10. my homies str8 know by my clik to Make up the most outragious stories. First he says hes facing a murder case, and got off weeks later. then he told me he wasnt answering his fone cuz his house got raided and he got detained for 3 days. i called his bullshit cuz his sister told me he was sick, and he still tries to lie n tell me that she said that cuz his mom was embarrased... wtf

11. someone once told me they did acid and lsd

12. The most BS story I've ever heard was this bruh who said he had bangs of smack and they were going for only 15k. And the half bang was going for 8k.
    He said he had them for that low becasue he just robbed one of the biggest known smack bruh's in North Atlanta.

But when I told him I had a friend who wanted it, he btiched out.

Now that is probably the most BS story I ever heard that is worth telling.

13. Biggest bullshit story ive ever heard is about that guy in your group of friends. That guy that NOBODY likes, and yet somehow he manages to meet up witcha wherever you go, or parasiticly hook unto one of your friends who brings 'em, you know what i mean.

Anyways, me and buddies were smokin a shitload of joints this night, buddy had just gotten a good ass joint roller, took like 10 seconds to roll a joint in that thing, minus filter, anyways, so we smoked a good 20 joints probably, their were 6 of us.

So the guy that nobody likes, he leaves stoned out of his mind, forgets his coat. He comes back for it, so i go to pick it up, and hes like "NO!, wait!" And just as i pick it up, About 3 roaches fall out of his pocket.

So i feel in his jacket pocket, and sure enough, that cock sucker nabbed ALL of our roaches. He starts tryin to tell us about how he stumbled upon an ashtray outside a bar full of roaches..Im like yeah fuck you buddy, get the fuck outta here you fuckin goof.

Stupid people.

14. wow.... thats just bad form.

Jerk tryin to make off with the roaches, 20 roaches.... thats gotta be a few grams at least.

15. Lol, I have drank myself sober once before. I did like 4 beer bongs back to back to back to back and I was already a bit drunk. Well those 4 beers filled up my stomach too much and I threw up, and after that I was sober as a brick.

16. Ahhh

yeaaa

one of my friends told me once that this guy had 30 sheets of acid and was running from the cops

he then runs threw a grassy field and the sprinclers go on

all the acid burns threw his skin and he goes into coma.

he wakes up however long later and for the rest of his life he thinks he is a glass of orange juice...

and if you try to touch him he goes " AHHHHHH DONT TIP MEEEE OVERRR "

- classsic b.s. storyyss

17. Holy Crap, I remember someone telling me that exact same story back in Junior High. I also remember a Health teacher telling us a similar story about the guy tripping acid and thinking he was a glass of Orange Juice for the rest of his life.