Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Biggest bong hit

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by FullBowlFriday, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Anyone want to post a video of their biggest bong hit? maybe tell us in a short story how your biggest bong hit went

2. if i had a video of my biggest bong hit i'd share it

3. This could be one my bigget bong hit
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPvmsUCBYPc&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

4. thats some crazy hittin man, my three liter gravity bong kicks ass, it headrushes you everytime

5. Yeah i was pretty stoned the whole day, took an afternoon nap and woke up feeling rested

6. when i was in middle school i remember hitting my friends bong and coughing so hard and so much that i couldnt catch my breathe and i was thinking in my head that i was for sure going to die

7. [quote name='"habitual addict"']when i was in middle school i remember hitting my friends bong and coughing so hard and so much that i couldnt catch my breathe and i was thinking in my head that i was for sure going to die[/quote]

The first time my friend hit my bong he threw up and was "braindead" i actually felt bad after a while, i did laugh at first though

8. I have a 4 ft bong that I and a few friends have actually passed out after hitting. The things a beast. It's just a plastic graphix bong, but I replaced the cheap metal bowl with a custom made braham piece so I'm still burning out of glass. To me there is nothing wrong with having plastic parts for the bong as long as the bowl is glass. It's just like how a vaporizer or even medical breathing tubes are made out of plastic. Anyway, I'll try to go take a pic real quick of the bong.

Attached Files:

9. I threw up and felt braindead after my first hit too. :smoking: But I still remember it as being one of the best nights of my life. I'd give anything to achieve that feeling again....

10. [quote name='"mjmama25"']I have a 4 ft bong that I and a few friends have actually passed out after hitting. The things a beast. It's just a plastic graphix bong, but I replaced the cheap metal bowl with a custom made braham piece so I'm still burning out of glass. To me there is nothing wrong with having plastic parts for the bong as long as the bowl is glass. It's just like how a vaporizer or even medical breathing tubes are made out of plastic. Anyway, I'll try to go take a pic real quick of the bong.[/quote]

Thats a sweet idea howd you do it? I might try it so i can have a "party bong"

That bowl you had packed looked yummy i bet you were stoned after smokin it

11. The first time I hit a bong i thought I was gonna shit my pants haha. My whole midsection felt all warm, then i felt like some evil force was pulling me into the earth from either side. I thought I was gonna be ripped in half hahaha. Not to mention coughing for like half an hour before all this happened. I had no idea what I was in for hahahaha. Probably would have gone better if I had a higher tolerance than I had at the time.

12. Major turn on.
    :ey:

13. Dude what the fuck. I watched that first hit and that almost disgusted me that you took it in one go. Props though you gotta have crazy lungs for that shit

14. [quote name='"mannymarijuana"']

major turn on lol, that ant shit i snap almost full grams in a 6 arms tree bubbler thats smaller then the base of that bong heres a lil vid- Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tyh5CmElt9w :D[/quote]

Thats crazy ripping dont you burn off most of the bud with a torch though?

15. my biggest bong rip was when my boy was back in town, he brought this fuckin acrylic monster, it was like 2 feet long and could fit a grapefruit in the chamber. nobody there could clear it at once. maybe one day though. maybe one day i may.