Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Biggest blunt ?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by twc97, May 24, 2012.

1. Hey guys im Coppin a fat sack after work today and wonderin what you guys think are the best blunts , that hold the MOST weed. My
    Guess is a game and white owl , but im open to suggestions.

Peace out ,
    Stay fly stay high

2. Garcia vega..but if you're not a good roller, don't try

3. Oh, swishers are the best tho. Swisher=favorite Garcia=most weed

4. I tend to go for a Palma if possible ... holds a good amount of bud and has nice flavor.

5. [quote name='"GolfWangKY"']Oh, swishers are the best tho. Swisher=favorite Garcia=most weed[/QUOTE]

I don't get the math. Is anyone else with me or am I really baked?

6. [quote name='"iMarihuana"']

I don't get the math. Is anyone else with me or am I really baked?[/QUOTE]

Prefers swishers for taste but the Garcia holds more weed

7. swishers are the best but not for rolling big insane big blunts... they dont fit as much as a wrap can.. just get a zig zag wrap there 2 for a dollar and there big as fuck we rolled a 6 gram blunt 1 time...

8. nah man go with a game..def don't get a wrap...but if you want a gigantic blunt, my local head shops sell super blunts which i know for sure can hold at least 22 grams

9. Dutch masters if rolled right can hold a Q