Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Biggest Blunt You've Rolled

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Solitary Stoner, Feb 11, 2013.

1. #1 Solitary Stoner, Feb 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2013
    What's the biggest blunt you guys have ever rolled AND smoked? Mine was this 7.8g Alien OG & White Widow BEAST!

Attached Files:

2. That blunt is 7.8g, I mean if you want to make it a contest you have to at least be accurate.

3. Me and my buddy mike used to roll inception blunts, essentially a blunt within a blunt.

Those fuckers were fat but that was when I had money to spend hahaha

4. You are absolutely correct. It has been amended to 7.8g

5. I've rolled about a 2 foot gotti with like a 4.6 in it. It wasnt too thin though surprisingly. Burned for about an hour. But OP that literally looks like you put a cigar on a scale to be honest. Not talking shit I just saying. Even the stickers still on it. I'm not there nor did I watch. Just pointing out an obvious. Fit a 3.8 of some fluff in a white grape game.

6. #6 Solitary Stoner, Feb 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2013
    Your right it does. I posted a pic further down the thread.

7. I think his signature says it all :rolleyes:

8. How's that?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. honestly ive smoked less than 15 blunts so on friday 2.5 g in a zig zag grape flavored.

10. Ive put a gram at most in a blunt. Who the fuck honestly needs more than that for themselves? Even aharing it amongst 3 people, an eighth would be the max you need. 7.8g is a waste

11. Well when you and everyone you smoke with grow their own its never a big deal. Plus our circles are normally 6 plus. Sometimes passing more than 1 around. Live and let live or smoke and let smoke.

12. ive never heard of this . thats genius - thank you !

13. Inception blunts are cool in idea or theory form but when it comes down to it all your doing is just smoking a double wrap blunt:p may as well chop up a wrap and mix it with your bud an roll it with another for the same effect. haha

14. We weren't really smoking the blunt for the tobacco aspect :p

We would put one kind of bud in a thin blunt and then wrap another layer of different bud around it with another wrap. That shit burned for like a half hour with three people in the car hahaha