Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Biggest Blunt Ever?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LemonLimeKush, Sep 17, 2009.

1. I'm not talking about in the world, but whats the biggest blunt you ever rolled?

Ive rolled and smoked a half o blunt before. put four swishers together and rolled that shit up like a burrito :D

but as far as one blunt? i once fit over 6 grams in a blunt wrap. that motherfucker was FAT

Discuss

2. I have stuffed about 20 grams in a Phillie Titan black.

3. not a bluntman, me n a friend stuffed almost 5 g's into a dutchmaster. took it to the FACE.

4. in one blunt prolly only 3.5g~ but we tend to smoke alot lol

5. During 4/20 everyone donated 1g of fire towards a super blunt. Ended up being 13-14g in total, was passed around for quite some time.. Man that was a great day, tons of pot and no worries ;)

6. 1 ounce one blunt. Bluntzilla wrap. Lots heads on it, but even more heads IN it :hello:.

7. 1 oz, but it was a joint not a blunt it was a bit too long still got us high as fuck none the less :smoking: