Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Biggest Blunt ever rolled

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlazinnnUP, Mar 13, 2010.

1. so ive been smokin for a while now and when im not smoking blunts im rippin the bong, so far the biggest blunt i ever rolled was about 2.5g for me and my girl and that was some good shit just curious as to what the biggest youve ever rolled was or what the biggest bong hit u took was

2. well a few of my friends and i rolled an 8 into a peach optimo haha, shit got all of us baked

3. #3 yzf250kush, Mar 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2010
    The biggest I've ever rolled was an insane don wahn. 4 optimos together and weighed it up at 10.7 grams. Damn thing was soooooo long and was kind of teetering (had to hold it with two hands) but it never broke. I was a proud roller that day. Got 12 people baked and I rolled it inside out so it burned forever.

Edit: Biggest bong hit was .08 rip and I didn't suck any greens through I waited until there was nothing but ash. I sat there with my phx and roasted it hard! Did it on a dare with a few friends.

4. Biggest I've personally rolled probably about 5 grams, biggest I've smoked 14+ grams, also a few 10+ grammers, biggest I've seen being smoked about an ounce and a half, but I was sick so I didn't smoke it, also a buddy of mine lived out in the boonies and him and his boys found 15 pounds in hockey bags in the back of a pickup truck so the obviously took it (someone musta been pissed) and he's got pics of them smoking a quarter pounder, I'll post them if I can get them and if he let's me. Although he said it was shitty weed. It was the size of a fuckin baseball bat! Wish I coulda smoked it. Oh and none of these were blunts tho, all rolled with a shitload of zags.

5. I rolled a birthday blunt for this chick my friend was hanging out with. I think it was 3 gram of some good shit. We got about 2/5 done and ashed it. We were all fucking baked. :smoking:

6. Biggest I've ever rolled was a 6 gram, smoked that shit by myself too haha

wish i was this lucky...

7. I love how this thread re-appears every month...um i think my biggest personal was 5 grams, between multiple people i think it was a half oz last 420.

8. A .08 rip is nothing dare-worthy. I got an 18 inch straight tube and .08 would probably be done burning before the tube was even milked.

9. So I have 12 grams in my room right now and after seeing the size of all urs I think tonight me and my friends are gonna try to roll 10 of it into a blunt:smoking:

10. Never really acquired a taste for blunts, but I did roll an 11 gram joint one time. Thing was absolutely massive.

11. Haha, i went to this halloween party last year and we bought a quarter to roll into a blunt. We could only fit about 6 and a half in there, and it was so fat we had to use two dutches to wrap it all.

Although there not more than 2 or 3 grams each, my friend and i smoked these in one sesh so its like a big blunt divided. The big white one is blunt that ripped so its wrapped in paper.

[​IMG]

Happy toking :smoking:

12. Shit, how much is in that?

13. It's a lot, cuz his hand looks heavier than 50 pounds and the blunt is bigger.
    haha just kidding.
    I'm jus really lifted right now...

14. lmfao!!

15. Me and my friend rolled a half into a superblunt with kief sprinkled all over it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]