Bigger Yield question.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Roachkid22, Apr 30, 2013.

1. I had to rip up one of my plants because of cop reasons and I replanted it and taped her up. My question is should I keep it on a flowering schedule or reveg to help her heal? Which will make a better yield if she even survives.

2. I would throw her into reveg depending on how much you "ripped" up your plant and throw some flouralicous plus in there as an anti stress...might work

3. Cop Reasons.....?

4. Paranoia most likely. Considering he still has the plant I'm guessing no one took it off him. That's what I'm putting my money on anyway good old paranoia ! Gets the best of us

5. Cps brought my nephew to stay with me so I was freaking out haha

6. #6 nickless09, May 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2013
    LOL, but its good you wanted to go all way, maybe next time it will be cops and you will be able to flush it down the toilet, or something so its good instinct :D

7. Ohh a sheriff was with the lady but it was a female so I pretty much did it for nothing because they didn't even go on the other end of my house. Pfeww

8. lol so your saying just because the cop was a female she wouldnt have cared that you were growing mj???? sounds perfectly logical haha

9. Lol no but after talking with her I knew it was all good haha.