bigger buds?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Magiggle, Aug 31, 2009.

1. iv heard that if you pinch the stem of your plant, all the thc from the stem will go to the buds thus making them bigger. i personally dont believe this, but i was wondering if anyone has ever heard the same and if it has ever been tested?

thanks gc!

2. Dont listen growers who grow with "Magic".
    Also that grower who told ya that is big big DUMBASS :)

3. I heard if ya pinch your nipple and turn it clockwise two or three times it will make the buds as dense as rocks

4. I don´t think so.

5. [​IMG]

6. No, to get bigger buds, you can use ingredients with sugar such as molasses and honey though, if you'd like. Also, THC making the bud bigger? Nah lol.

7. It's called supercropping. It is a technique used to increase budsites, which should result in a larger yield. Pinching, or twisting right below a node region, or area of new growth will cause it to act as if you clipped the end off. You are looking to gently break the INSIDE of the plant without damaging the outer stem.

8. Maybe TLC...:D

9. Depending on what stage of life your plants are in, it can serve a couple of purposes. Like ironlung said, during the veg stage its known as supercropping. However, during the final stages of flowering, there are several things you can do. Some claim that partially cutting thru the stem, or even breaking it will cause the plant to throw all of its remaining energy into bud production because it knows its dying. Hell, I have a friend who drives a roofing nail through the stems of his plants near the bottom, claiming a similar result. Does it increase yield or THC level? Probably not a noticeable amount, but some think it does.

10. yeah and im guesing the people that say this SMOKE WEED? we all know weed dont make you a genuis.

11. :confused::confused::confused::confused:
    I know quite a few smart tokers that get frankenfried everyday.
    fail.

12. A big "go fuck yourself" from a structural engineer, grower, and pothead. Foolish statements like that is what throws off the perception of pot smokers among the non-smoking community.

13. :hello::wave:

14. does cutting the hairs on your budding plant make the buds BIGGER

15. Look at my outdoor journal. Well built soil, compost teas and lots of love. Got 7 pounds off my biggest plant and my colas were rock solid.

16. I heard if you cut the hairs around your weiner it will make it look bigger.

17. This is true :D hahahHha