Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bigger buds?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by thejuggla1, Jul 24, 2013.

1.  I recently purchased some bigger bugs(around 4-7"s) and normal I only find popcorn sizes. I like it a lot better than the smaller buds. smelled really nice and had quite a bit of thc by the looks of it. However after purchasing it, I noticed I smoked substantually more than my regular ammount, went through it nearly 3-4 times faster than I normally go through a sack. It could but somewhat due to slow work right now and having more time to smoke, but I feel like I'm going through it way faster than the smaller buds.  It doesn't seem like I am smoking that much more but feels like I'm getting less "Sessions" out of it. I've weigh about a 5" stem only coming in at .35g, but still a lot considering the total weigh was of that stem with buds on it was 6.15g so I guess there is some weight loss due to stem weight. Does anyone else feel this way about the bigger buds?

2. Smaller/popcorn nugs if gotten from the bottom of the plant has a higher THC content but lower cbd/cbn content.

The biggest buds from the top of the plant has a better mix but a bit lower THC content.

3. Links please.

4. Forget if george cervantes or somegrower said on the youtube video

5. #5 aPersonUponaHill, Jul 24, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2013
     The top cola is the largest; therefore, the most energy must be reaching there and hence it is the best part of the plant. The size doesnt matter but the location on the plant does, sometimes. I have seen some on here do some expert stuff just as a challenge to each other.

6. Sounds like a simple case of, The more you have the more you consume.

/is also waiting for supporting evidence to the first reply in here. In 3 years of active cultivation studying I have never heard anything like that I would find it interesting to read.

7. Forget where I heard it but I know I saw it in a video.

Sorry dudes, won't be supplying any links.  So I'll take back what I said :)