bigger buds the organic way

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by BioD, Dec 16, 2012.

1. I understand that growing organically we apply our teas, amendments and create our own soils so that the plant will essentially take what it needs at the time it needs it. During flowering does anyone have a method that helps boost bud growth and production?
    And finally a pic of early bud growth on my plant.

ForumRunner_20121216_140617.png
    Thanks guys! :)

2. You answered your own question dude

3. The same rules to achieve big budZ apply for organic versus synthetic: Ensure adequate supply of the major and minor macro nutrients all the way through. PLUS as much light and fresh air circulation that you can possibly input.

That'll do it! Good luck!

4. Veg longer

5. While there are no such things as "bloom boosters" - whether you're growing in hydro or organic, like Possum said, just make sure all of your bases are covered - healthy plants is all we try and achieve; everything will call into place when you have healthy plants - it's inevitable.
    Remember the basic rules: a healthy living soil achieved by using the very best living compost and worm castings, basic foods such as kelp, alfalfa and all that, a well drained soil and lots of light. Light is VERY important if you want big tight buds - CFL's just won't cut it. Make sure your area is well lit, well ventilated, you have healthy living soil - again; cover all your bases. Tree dog made an excellent suggestion to veg your plants longer - bigger plants will, of course, grow bigger buds. Using bigger pots will also help to grow bigger plants; I personally use what I believe are 12-15 gallon sized. You can't grow big plants/buds in little pots.

Everything we do, whether its to make a kelp tea, or a worm casting slurry, or a top dressing of this or that is always to achieve the same results - healthy, vigorous plants, which will by default provide you with high quality flowers.

"Bloom Boosters" sold by hydro stores are a scam and a joke - they are just another step towards fertilizer companies taking as much of the consumers $$$ as possible.

Grow healthy plants by covering ALL of your bases.

Good luck BioD. THE magical bloom booster is a healthy organic garden.

J