Big Yeilds,easy to grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bcgd-bcps, Dec 12, 2010.

1. hey gc,
    just seeing if i could get some input on a starin recomendation.
    I'm looking fora high yeilding strain that is easy to grow, it dosent have to be super potent , just a good smoke with a good high. something that has great vigor and heavy growth, i dont care if is purple or blue or white or any special color. i just want a heavy yeailder that smokes great,hieght is not to much of an issue but i dont like to veg for very long so something that would grow short and fast would be great.i usually order from attitude, so it would be perfect if it was something i could grab from them
    any adive would be great

2. in my opinion all MJ strains are very easy to grow but very hard at the same time.the seedlings are like new borns something can go wrong during the pregnancy and the baby could die.it sounds like a terrible thing to say but its true.simply read up on the threads and collect as much info on indoor growing.Start your plot and take care of her and she will take care of you in the long run with a nice yield :)...

3. hey thanks for the reply, i completly agree with you on how difficult it is to grow I have been doin it for some time now. yes mj easy to grow if you dont care about yeild or quality.
    i have grown critical sensi star,two starins of purple kush, spotenik #1,blueberry,la con, deisel, trainwreck, K train, snow white,lemon g, magnum, romulan,church and a couple of bagseeds. i'm looking for a strain that yeild is higher than most strains, and is not very sensitive to nutrients
    could you recommend me to a strain that fits that description???

4. i herd good bout northern lights and bob marley x skunk had great yeilds

5. the afghanis im growing were listed on marijuana-seeds.nl, and they said up to 800g per plant indoors! im growing 2 and will be happy with half that.

6. #6 jonnyplayer, Dec 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2010
    the best yeild I have had is master kush. I is also very potient. The one thing to watch with it is humidity. It will mildew in high humidity situations. Loves nutes.