BIG Tim Tebow for Heisman!

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by ek9steven, Dec 2, 2007.

1. that is completely irrelevant

Yea I guess 29 passing touchdowns and only 6 INTs isnt that good. Or maybe his 177.8 passing efficiency rating isnt that good either (only second best in the country). Yea...your right ;)

2. he had 6 more TD's then Tebow but 7 more INT's and im confident Tebow could and would shit on those numbers if he played in the WAC

3. this is all hypothetical but comparing the opponents hawaii plays and the opponents florida plays

i would figure 29 passig td's in the SEC would equal about to hmmmmmmm 876 passing td's in the WAC aka WACK conference........

4. Again.. Im not taking anything away from Tebow, he just isnt as good as Brennen. IMO.

Tebow also has a lot more talent around him than Brennen does.. dont agrue about a player because of what conference they play in.. Thats gay.. Florida has much more scholarships to offer and is a big conference.. its hard for schools like Hawaii to get a lot of talent because of the scholarships they can offer.

We'll see though.. It will take atleast another 3 years for either of us to be right.

5. you just expressed my point

SEC has more talent that the WAC, thus making td passes in that conference more prestigious

but honestly +rep kingpins you got some good opinions and you express yourself in these nfl/ncaa threads in a pretty cool way and thanks for hitting me up with the time of the heisman presentation

6. oh and btw, you cant give rep yet. i dont think u have earned enough to give it out.. you give little grey bars. lol.

7. someone mentioned something about qb's coming out of florida....

what professional sports talent has ever come out of hawaii????????? let alone a qb???

8. KingPins... in the end bro... I respect your opinion and arguments. Just had to throw that out there.

9. hahah well whatever dude....respect bars hahah

10. I just enjoy discussing sports in general. Love it.

It will definetely be a close heisman race.. and your alliance with Tebow is shown through your avatar lol.

11. Tonights the night, the night, the night...

I hope your all watchin. The presentation just started.

12. Im flippin between that and the Marquette vs. Wisconsin basketball game.

13. what the hell did Brennan do at Colorado that was so embarrasing?

14. he went into some co-ed dorm "uninvited" after a party one night or something.. and was drunk as shit.. he did like a week in jail.

15. And then there was ONE. Tim Tebow.

Yeeeeeeeeea boy!!!!!!

Bringin it home to UF like I said.

16. The beast that is the heisman award winner TIM TEBOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

florida and oklahoma are coming out STRONG next year

17. im glad the voters didnt let the fact that he was a sophmore cancel him out, real recongnize real i guess, wouldn't be surprised if he pulls a repeat next year